Lure from jars – it is convenient, but not quite
sparingly. In addition, many parents have doubts about
quality baby food and composition. If you have free time,
why not cook food for the beloved child
on your own?
- 1 Features of the preparation of complementary foods
- 2 Puree from zucchini with milk
- 3 Broccoli for feeding
- 4 Rice porridge for feeding
- 5 Compote: a great alternative to juice
Features of the preparation of complementary foods
- Product type and age of complementary feeding is desirable.
check with a pediatrician. This is influenced by a number of different parameters and
signs. In absentia to determine the readiness of the baby to receive solid
food (that’s what they call prikorm) is impossible.
- Homemade lure is always prepared immediately before
use, it is undesirable to make mashed potatoes for future use, to store several
days in the fridge. It threatens poisoning, indigestion,
problems with the chair.
- For complementary feeding a product of the same species is always used. Mixes
offer a child only after an individual acquaintance with each
component of the dish.
- Cookware and cooking supplies need to be carefully
process, it is advisable to purchase a special detergent or
doused with boiling water.
- The first lures usually have the consistency of weak mashed potatoes. therefore
can not do without a blender or strainer, through which you can wipe
- The first feed, regardless of the product used, is given
child in a small amount. Usually start with 0.5-1 tsp.
gradually increasing the portion.
Puree from zucchini with milk
That zucchini is recommended first to enter into the diet of the child.
This vegetable is light, has no pronounced taste, does not cause allergies.
You can simply boil it on water or make mashed potatoes with baby
milk that a child drinks. Sometimes replaced with a mixture.
- 120 g of peeled zucchini;
- 30 ml of milk or mixture;
- 50 ml of water;
- a pinch of salt.
- Cut the peeled zucchini in small cubes. Seeds need
to remove. Pour into a saucepan, add water.
- Put the vegetable on the stove, cover and boil until soft.
Sometimes the zucchini is steamed, it’s even better.
- Boiled vegetable shift in a blender, leave the broth in
- Add baby milk or a mixture, bring zucchini to the desired
consistency. To taste, add a little salt.
Salt is not always added to the feed. Some parents give
baby fresh mashed potatoes. This is a matter of personal taste, pediatricians in opinion
diverge. In any case, the salt is added in the minimum
quantity, just a few grains per serving.
Broccoli for feeding
An example of vegetable foods with broccoli without milk. Similarly
the way they cook cauliflower. White cabbage for children so
do not give an early age, since it is this species that provokes
bloating in the intestines.
- salt to taste;
- 3-5 drops of oil.
- Broccoli inflorescences should be thoroughly washed. Preferably cabbage
hold a little in the water, as the bugs can live inside. To that
various contaminants and fertilizers, which could
- Dip broccoli in a pot of boiling water, the liquid should
cover inflorescences. Boil ten minutes. Pierce. Cabbage should
- We put broccoli in a blender, while water is not necessary to add.
- Put a few grains of salt and add the broth, but small
in portions. Beat again. We make a gentle and smooth mash
- We shift prikorm in a bowl, enter a few drops
Vegetable unrefined oil, great olive.
Cool, offer the child.
In winter, baby foods can be prepared from frozen inflorescences.
The technology will not change, only the cooking time will be reduced a little. If a
broccoli or cauliflower grown on your site, you can
stock in store. Also, if desired, freeze zucchini, pumpkin and
other seasonal vegetables.
Rice porridge for feeding
Kashi – the most popular and satisfying food, which is usually
prescribed to children with small or medium weight. If a малыш хорошо и
grows fast, he is overweight, it is wiser to do
emphasis on vegetable lure. Here is a variant of porridge made from rice flour.
- 25 grams of rice flour;
- 150 ml of water;
- Pour 100 ml of water into the saucepan. You can cook porridge on the mixture
water with milk. But more often the food begins with dairy-free options.
Put the pot on the stove, let it boil.
- Mix rice flour with remaining cold water until
- Pour the rice mixture into the boiling water, stir, add a little
salt. Cook on low heat for about five minutes.
- Remove porridge from heat, cover, leave for ten minutes. By
If you wish, add a few drops of vegetable oil.
If a нет муки, то можно сварить кашу из целой крупы, а затем
just chop the blender. It is important to remember that rice
fixes the chair. If a у малыша и без этого злака имеются проблемы,
it is better to prefer buckwheat or corn porridge.
They are prepared in similar ways, you only need to correct
amount of water.
Compote: a great alternative to juice
Byмимо каши и овощей, к прикормам также относятся напитки.
Now there are a lot of opponents in natural apple juices. In them
a lot of acid, and the quality of the products from the boxes leaves
want something better A great alternative is homemade apple
- an Apple;
- 250 ml of water.
- Wash the apple and cut into small cubes, remove the stub,
but leave the peel. There are a lot of useful substances in the skin.
- Pour the apple with water. No need to use boiling water, otherwise the whole
taste will remain in fruit, we take cold water. We put on the stove,
we cover. Cook until soft apples.
- Turn off the stove, cool compote, then filter.
Slightly squeeze the pieces.
- We offer compote to the child in the form of heat. Sugar in the nursery
drinks are not added. The first time we give no more than 20 ml. If a малыш
already familiar with the apple, then boldly increase the amount.
In the same way, you can prepare compotes from other
fruits. If a ребенок страдает диареей, то выручит груша. With
irregular stools and a tendency to constipation will help compote plum
or dried prunes.