Actovegin An ointment is a drug that is intended to external use to improve the body trophic processes. It is a safe, modern medicine to help treat. a variety of diseases. It is easy to get it in a pharmacy, and absolutely no recipe. What is the value of this medicine? let’s we’ll figure it out.
- 1 Форма выпуска и состав мази Actovegin
- 2 What helps ointment: indications for use
- 3 Dosing and Administration
- 4 Contraindications and side effects < / h2> Actovegin подходит и взрослому, и ребенку, если применять его по назначению специалиста или по строго по инструкции. In rare cases, the drug causes allergic reactions, which are expressed in itching and burning in the site of action. Относитесь с осторожностью к применению Actoveginа при беременности и в период лактации – в это время ее может назначить только врач. In other cases, judging by the reviews of patients, the ointment is transferred without adverse reactions and there are no contraindications. The main thing is not to use it after the expiration date, which is 5 years, so as not to provoke inflammatory processes. < P> Special instructions < / h2> In the event of ingestion of ointment, it is recommended to wash the stomach. The victim needs to drink so much water to provoke vomiting. If after this procedure there will be a fever or other discomfort, then the patient should consult a doctor in a timely manner. Price < / h2> Сколько стоит Actovegin мазь? The price depends on the policy of the pharmacy or a specialized online store and the form of release. But significantly, the cost of the drug is no different. К примеру, цена на Actovegin мазь 20 г колеблется в пределах 100-140 рублей. And the cost of a tuba weighing 50 g is 180-200 rubles. Аналоги мази Actovegin
Форма выпуска и состав мази Actovegin
The ointment is available in aluminum tubes with an opening control of 20, 30, 50 and 100 g. Secondary packaging of the drug is cardboard packaging, which contains information about the production series and the period shelf life. Each box contains instructions for use. Actovegin мази. As for the composition, the active substance is the deproteinized hemodic from the blood of calves, which 100 grams of the drug contains 5 ml, and its concentration in other mass reaches 5%. В состав Actoveginа входят следующие auxiliary components:
- white paraffin wax;
- cetyl alcohol;
- propyl parahydroxybenzoate;
- methyl parahydroxybenzoate;
- purified water.
Actovegin активирует метаболизм кислорода и глюкозы, что causes an increase in cellular metabolism. Confirmed the effect of increasing cell utilization of these two elements. The result of this process is the acceleration of skin healing, which is characterized by high energy consumption.
What helps ointment: indications for use
The ointment does not have a toxic effect on the body, since is a remedy for local exposure. What is prescribed Actovegin? The use of ointment helps in the treatment of wounds of any depth, starting from the usual scratches and abrasions, ending deep impaired integrity of the mucous membranes and skin, which accompanied by inflammatory reactions. Используют Actovegin при burns of any origin: radiation, thermal, chemical, sunny. Other indications for drug use drug:
- Prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- Ulcers for varicose veins.
- Weeping ulcers.
- Dry cracks, cuts, inflammatory skin diseases covers.
Dosing and Administration
There are several ways to apply the ointment. For the treatment of ulcers and healing deep wounds using 5% cream. But first struck clean the zone with Actovegil 20% gel and then apply a cream that stimulates the epithelization of the wound surface. The course of treatment is allowed for a long time until a result is obtained.
When processing bedsores and trophic ulcers of all stages pre-affected skin is cleaned, then applied compress. Для этого на ткань выдавливают Actovegin и прикладывают к wound with a bandage. Change the compress daily as you like. of necessity. In order to prevent bedsores course of therapy ranges from 3 to 60 days.
In the treatment of radiation injuries, oozing ulcers or burns applied on the skin in a thin layer up to 3 times per day. Deep Wound Therapy produced strictly under medical supervision in order to avoid negative reactions. Детям допускается лечение Actovegin мазью мелких порезов и abrasions.