Advantan ointment is antibacterial, antiallergic, non-halogenated steroid, which is successfully used for treatment of various dermatoses. Using this drug quickly eliminates allergic manifestations, restores integrity skin in adults and children. According to the condition skin, the drug for treatment choose the appropriate form release.
- 1 Advantan мазь — гормональная или нет?
- 2 Release form and composition
- 3 pharmachologic effect
- 4 What helps ointment: indications for use
- 5 Dosing and Administration
- 6 Contraindications and side effects
- 7 Use in children < / h2> У многих молодых мам возникает резонный вопрос: с какого возраста разрешается применение мази Advantan детям? It is forbidden to use a hormonal drug to infants until four months. Upon reaching the child of the right age, the use of the ointment is permitted when applied directly or using an occlusive dressing. In order to avoid side effects, it is important to observe the dosage specified by the doctor. Application during pregnancy and lactation < / h2> Судя по отзывам о мази Advantan, короткое применение препарата во время беременности не нанесет вреда. But the use of a hormonal agent during this period should take place under the supervision of the attending physician, who will weigh the expected benefits to the mother and the risk to the fetus. During lactation should not be applied ointment on the mammary glands, and breastfeeding should be canceled. Special instructions < / h2> При наличии у пациентов дерматомикозов или бактериальных дерматозов совместно с Advantanом назначается противогрибковая или антибактериальная терапия. If the preparation gets on the area around the eyes or the mucous membrane of the eye, wash these areas immediately with water. It is necessary to avoid high doses and long-term use of hormones, so that the risk of developing glaucoma does not appear. It is not recommended to apply ointment to large areas of the epidermis, so that there is no negative impact on the adrenal function. If you store the drug at a temperature of up to + 25 C, then its shelf life will be 5 years. Сколько стоит Advantan мазь? The price of ointment in pharmacies in Russia is 300-350 rubles for a 15 gram tube. The average cost of an emulsion (cream) 20 g will cost from 500 to 550 rubles. При отсутствии в продаже Advantanа можно заменить препарат недорогими аналогами, имеющими в составе похожие активные вещества. Advantan мазь и крем – в чем разница?
- 8 Чем заменить: аналог мази Advantan
- 9 Что лучше Локоид или Advantan?
Advantan мазь — гормональная или нет?
The active ingredient of the ointment is synthetic. glucocorticosteroid methylprednisolone. This hormone is contained in concentration of 0.1%. Penetrating into the dermis, it forms a metabolite, interfering with the production of immune cells, thus eliminating clinical manifestations of allergies and stopping skin inflammatory processes. Methylprednisolone binds to hormone receptors, causing the need for recovery biological reactions of the body.
Release form and composition
Мазь Advantan выпускается в двух видах: жирная мазь для external use and classical ointment on water emulsion basis. Both forms of release have the same hormone concentration. 0.1% and are available in tubes of 5, 10, 15, 50 grams. Aluminum Tubes packed in cardboard boxes, each of which is instructions for use of the drug.
A classic topical drug has composition, in addition to the glucocorticoid hormone (methylprednisolone Atseponat), the following excipients:
- liquid paraffin;
- white wax;
- white petrolatum;
- emulsifier E;
- purified water.
Auxiliary composition of oily ointment:
- liquid paraffin;
- soft paraffin;
- microcrystalline wax;
- hydronised castor oil.
Advantan topical ointment easily penetrates the cells, causes constriction of blood vessels, is actively involved in amino acid synthesis. This body reaction to the drug leads to rapid removal of skin redness, swelling, itching, pain in the foci lesions. В классической мази Advantan содержится правильное the ratio of water and fat, so it is used when subsiding inflammatory processes or if dermatitis does not occur in acute option initially. pharmachologic effect мази на water-emulsion base is to eliminate dryness, inflammation, restoration of skin fat film.
В жирной мази Advantan содержится высокая концентрация жирных acids, and water is not present, so the drug is used when chronic long-lasting skin diseases. A drug developed exclusively on liquid and solid fats to ensure that moisture is kept on very dry skin, preventing it deducing. Oily ointment on lesions creates a protective foam, which lasts a long time, rendering bright, with peeling dry skin pronounced therapeutic effect. The intensity of absorption depends on the method of use of the drug, dosage form and condition skin of the patient.
What helps ointment: indications for use
Мазь Advantan помогает от разных видов экзем (микробной, professional), dermatitis (allergic, atopic. contact), with a variety of rashes and swelling on the skin. Indications for use for both forms of ointment are the same, it is:
- Pediatric and dyshidrotic eczema.
- Sunburn, photodermatitis.
- Pink lichen treatment.
- Diaper dermatitis.
Dosing and Administration
Apply the ointment according to the instructions you need once a day, applying a thin layer on the affected skin area and leaving soak in. Rub the drug should not be. The course of therapy, the form release and acceptable dosage prescribed by a doctor. According to the instructions complete The course of therapeutic interventions can be for adults 3 months, and for children 4 weeks. Sunburn water-emulsion cream is applied 2 times a day. If the skin is strong overdried, it is recommended to switch to a fatty form of the drug.
Contraindications and side effects
Как правило, мазь Advantan переносится хорошо, если нет overdose. With long-term use of the drug The following adverse reactions may occur at the application site: burning sensation, erythema, itching, skin atrophy, striae, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, allergy to the components of the drug, education rash
To contraindications use of hormones any forms include diseases such as cutaneous manifestations of syphilis, skin tuberculosis, viral lesions (shingles, varicella) smallpox), perioral dermatitis, rosacea. Do not use the drug with skin manifestations after vaccination or with increased sensitivity to glucocorticoid hormone.