Undeveloped and loose calf muscles do not look very nice, especially on female legs. Well-developed calves make the figure balanced and will help to achieve excellent results in fitness, cardio workouts and other sports. To make the legs aesthetic, you have to take for strength training. To please the result, you need to know how properly pump calf muscles.
Muscle groups and their functions
Beautiful legs of girls (women) and men depend on the relief and the volume of the gastrocnemius muscles. This is a strong muscular group that used by people throughout the day. To give caviar beautiful outlines, we must try to increase their volume. Regular workouts in the gym or at home allow pump calf muscles by performing basic exercises that cause stress of this muscle group. Consider more size, location and value of each muscle.
- Calf. It is a biceps muscle of the back of the lower leg, consisting of internal (medial) and external (lateral) head. Visually they are in the area of the knee, joining the tendon, which connects to the heel. This tendon is a link and the main the potential for potential growth of the calf in volumes due to genetic predisposition. The calf includes movement of the foot and stabilization of the body when running and walking.
- Soleus. This muscle is under sural and visible visually. It originates from the upper tibia bones, connecting at the bottom with the calf tendon, and passes to calcaneal tubercle. The soleus muscle is involved in the flexion process. feet. When a soleus is stretched, a person experiences pain in the posterior surface of the calf and plantar surface heels.
- Front tibial. According to anatomy, tissues of this muscle occupy 2/3 of the area between the fibular and tibial bone. It is located in the outer surface. front of the lower leg. Tibial muscle helps man keep balance, and when playing sports or dancing very is active. This calf muscle is palpable under the skin in the transition area shin to foot.
Warming up and stretching before starting the exercise
Pumping calf muscles is difficult, but with intense training quite possible. The main thing is to know which loads effectively train. this muscle group. But before starting a set of exercises for calf muscles, you need to warm them up carefully. Stretching calves in front exercise will make joints move, muscles strong and ready for loads. When performing warming up, the calves are strengthened. cardiovascular system and improved plastic movements. To do stretching special equipment is not necessary, therefore home training will bring the same result as pumping caviar in the gym. So, the basic movements for stretching the calf:
- Махи. This is a great exercise for warming your calves. While standing, lean your hand on a wall or chair for balance. Back keep straight and make 15 foot swings to the side, back, forward. After each approach, change legs.
- Растяжка. Сядьте, прямые ноги вытяните forward. Press your body against your legs while sitting. Reaching the extreme voltage points, hold for 2-3 seconds. Make 5-7 tilts.
- Выпады. Stand with your back straight, legs located close to each other. With your right foot, step forward and transfer body weight to it. The left leg does not move. After 10-15 second feet change. Take 10 lunges for each legs.
Video: an effective way to increase caviar < / h2>
Basic workout program < / h2>
How to start performing exercises on the calf muscles? After preparing for the training of legs go to the main complex. Training the calves is different from working out other muscle groups, as they have a weak power potential. To effectively work out the inside of the gastrocnemius muscle, exercise your calves using free weights (dumbbells, barbells). If it is not possible to work on simulators, we will tell you how to pump caviar at home.
Springs < / h3>
This is a great training for the development of superficial muscle. To perform it, become level, then slowly rise on your toes, so that the body is at the maximum. Tear heels off the floor high, then go down at the same speed. Without touching the floor, immediately rise again. Do 30 times on each approach (3-4). Or do without interruption 100 lifts in a row.
Walking on socks < / h3>
Walking on the socks is called “Ballerina.” It allows you to pump up the inner surface of the calf muscle. Perform walking on socks in any setting: at home, in the office, train, on vacation. Get up on your socks and start walking. Watch out for even knees and even back, make small steps. An ideal option to perform – mince. Step on your toes to pump your calves faster. as much time as you can.
Walking the stairs < / h3>
Running or walking upstairs is a great exercise for pumping caviar and effective cardio training. Do not use the elevator, climb the floor on foot. Climbing the stairs creates tension in the calves, in addition, this practice will help get rid of excess weight, improve health, develop endurance. This free trainer will burn 10 times more calories than normal walking. During the day, make 4 descents and ascents to the 10th floor, daily increasing the pace.
Exercises with a step platform < / h3>
Exercises on the walking platform will help to pump the calf muscles and will quickly relieve you of fat reserves, because they occur in an intense rhythm. Put your right foot in the middle of the platform, then your left. In the same order, get down from tap dance. Do the exercise 40 times (20 steps with each leg). < P>
Vyprygivaniya with a load < / h3>
Another effective way to pump caviar. Pick up the dumbbells, sit down. Try to jump high from the squat. Landing on the socks, return to the original position. Do 10-15 jumps in 3 sets. To keep balance, hold the dumbbells in one hand, and the other – hold the back of a chair or a wall.
Sitting on socks while sitting < / h3>
For working on the soleus muscle, sitting loads are necessary. Sit on a chair, put a canister of water on your knees (or plant a child). Slowly and methodically lift your feet on your toes until you feel strong tension in your lower legs. Make at least 20 lifts. / P>
Rising on socks while standing < / h3>
This exercise allows you to pump up the voluminous calves that are needed by the bodybuilders. At home, do this exercise by substituting a weighty encyclopedia under your feet. Put both socks on the edge of the book and slowly rise on your toes so that your heels are left hanging. Hold up for 2 seconds, then slowly go down. Pull heels to the floor as low as the ankle can. Perform an exercise until strong tension in the ankle. < P>
Rise on the heels / h3>
This exercise involves the front of the lower leg. Put the heels on the stand so that the socks are hanging down. Drop down and rise without sharp jerks socks up and down. Perform 20-30 ascents. For maximum effect, make movements with a slow amplitude.
Exercise with knees bent on the simulator < / h3>
If you work out in the gym, then there is another good exercise for building calves. It is performed at an angle of 45 degrees on the simulator for pressing the legs. When properly carried out, the calf muscles stretch very quickly. Sit in the simulator, bend your legs at the knees and spread shoulder-width apart. Slowly lower the load with your feet, and then slowly lift for intensive muscle contraction. Do 20 presses.
Press socks < / h3>
This exercise helps to purposefully pump up soleals and calves. It is performed in a simulator with multi-repeat mode. Sit in the simulator, press your back to the back, and press the toes into the moving platform. With the help of the calves, squeeze the support away from you. Pause for 1-2 seconds in the extreme position, then return the support back. To better pump calves, take your heels away from you. Make 20 presses each with 3 approaches.
Squat < / h3>
Pumping calves easily and using ordinary squats without weighting or using dumbbells (barbell). During the squat knees do not push the length of the toe, and the legs are shoulder-width apart. Sit down on the same principle as sitting on a chair with a flat back. Take weight for weight gain with which you are accustomed to work. Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
Workout Plan < / h2>
To pump caviar, you need to train 3-4 times a week for 4-6 months. At each workout, use all of the above exercises, including a five-minute workout. For a good result, follow the basic rules:
- Leave between sets of time no more than one minute, try to rest less. < / li>
- You can watch the correct execution technique on any video in YouTube. < / li>
- Do not forget about proper nutrition and regular physical activity, and then beautiful calves, elegant shape of legs and good mood are provided to you. < / li> < / ol>