This salad is an alternative to the classic “cherry + avocado + shrimp”.
Try it, I think many people will like this option even more.
– 125 g fresh-frozen shrimp, defrost – 1/2 avocado – 1
cucumber – 1/2 grapefruit – several large leaves of lettuce for
feed (romain or iceberg) – ready-made mixture of Provencal herbs
(sold in a store in the spice department) – freshly ground pepper –
sea salt – olive oil
1. Cucumber, avocado peel and cut into small
cubes. Peel grapefruit and peel films, cut into small
cubes. Juice that stands out, collect in a bowl.
2. Put cucumber, avocado and grapefruit into a bowl with juice.
Add a pinch of salt, pepper and a little olive oil. Good
mix. Put one large sheet on plates
3. Fry the shrimps in a pan, brushing it with a brush
a small amount of olive oil until golden brown.
4. Put sliced vegetables on a leaf of lettuce, on top of shrimp,
Sprinkle with olive herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
|Ingredients||amount||B / F / U||Kcal|
|avocado||1/2 pcs (100 g)||2/15/9||160|
|cucumber||1 PC. (130g)||1/0/5||24|
|grapefruit||1/2 pcs (130g)||1/0/10||42|
|olive oil||2 tsp (10 g)||0/8/0||72|
|Итого (2 servings)||420 kcal|
|1 portion||210 kcal|
|100 gr||85 kcal|
This recipe from the category
Блюда с avocado, Диетические салаты, Креветки, Рыбные блюда