Ossetian pie – a kind of cake from thin dough with
This is not an ordinary dish, it is difficult to compare it with the usual
Anyone who has ever tasted an Ossetian pie has never
will forget his taste.
This is not necessary, flavored foods can be made at home
There are so many recipes!
- 1 Ossetian pies with cheese and greens – general principles preparations
- 2 Ossetian pies with cheese and greens (yeast dough)
- 3 Ossetian pie with cheese and greens from puff pastry
- 4 Ossetian Pie with Cheese, Herbs and Cottage Cheese
- 5 Ossetian pies with cheese, herbs and potatoes
- 6 Ossetian pies with cheese and herbs on the skillet
- 7 Ossetian pie with cheese, herbs and minced meat
- 8 Ossetian pies with cheese and greens – tips and tricks tricks
Ossetian pies with cheese and greens – general principles
The dough for the Ossetian pie is more often used yeast on the water,
milk or kefir. As it should be, he is given a good lift
a couple of hours, then divided into several parts. Detail technique
The formation of the pie is described below.
You can take any cheese in the filling: Russian, Adyghe,
suluguni, cheese and so on. To it add a lot of greenery and
spice. Ideally, the filling should be a bit
sticky to make a ball.
Ossetian pies are baked in the oven at 180-200 degrees.
Sometimes fry in a pan. After baking, Ossetian pies
oiled and stacked on each other. Cut them all together
on portions, like a cake. But it is in the classic version. If pie
baked big and single, then you can just cut into slices,
Ossetian pies with cheese and greens (yeast dough)
Recipe yeast Ossetian pie with cheese and herbs.
Baking is lush, soft, unusually aromatic. Yeast in dough
go dry. Three small cakes will come out of these products.
• 300 g flour;
• 1 tsp. yeast;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 1 l. Sahara;
• 200 ml of warm water;
• 4 spoons of butter.
In the filling:
• 300 grams of different cheese;
• a large bunch of greens.
Yolk and a little butter to grease the pies before
baking and after.
1. Heat the water, you can use the milk, the dough will turn out
2. Dissolve yeast with sugar in warm liquid, add salt,
roll in flour. While kneading, gradually pour in a spoonful of oil.
The dough must be made elastic, soft, it is important it is good.
3. Transfer to a bowl, cover and let go warm. On this
It will take about two hours.
4. Prepare the filling. Better to use different cheeses. Rub or
we grind, we shift in a bowl. Green chop and also send to
cheese Stir the filling and divide into three parts.
5. We also divide the dough into three lumps, let them stand a little longer.
on the table, then roll out the cake.
6. From the filling make the ball and put in the center of the cakes, lift
edges and pinch together. Get a bun with filling.
7. Turn the bun so that the seam is on the bottom.
Spread the cake with your hands or roll out with a rolling pin. Do it
neatly. The thickness should be about 10 millimeters.
8. We shift the cakes on baking sheets, in the center of the cake we make
round hole through which steam will come out.
9. Lubricate the egg, bake until rosy color. We take out, we grease
Ossetian pie with cheese and greens from puff pastry
Lazy, but also delicious Ossetian pie. Dough used
puff pastry Cheese can take any: Adyghe, Russian, cheese and
• pack of dough;
• 300 grams of cheese;
• 100 grams of greenery;
• 2 eggs;
• 40 grams of oil.
1. Since the dough does not need to be cooked, we simply get it in advance
let him thaw.
2. Rub or knead the cheese, depending on its type. It is better
mix a few varieties, it will get delicious.
3. Crumble greens, always washed and dried. Mix with
cheese Put in the filling one whole egg, throws the protein from
second egg. The yolk is left to lubricate the cake.
4. If not very salty types of cheese were used, then add
spice. Stir the stuffing.
5. Form the cake. To do this, roll out the dough, a little
we roll a rolling pin. Since it is usually rectangular,
then make round pies unprofitable. Move the rectangle to
baking sheet so that half hung over the edge.
6. Lay out the layer of the filling.
7. Cover the cake with dough, which hangs over the side. Need to
good blind edges of the top and bottom. If the dough is dry, then you can
8. Make several holes on the cake, lubricate the top.
previously deferred yolk.
9. Bake at 200 to crust ruddy color.
10. Take out the cake and quickly lubricate a piece of butter
Ossetian Pie with Cheese, Herbs and Cottage Cheese
A variant of another Ossetian pie made from yeast dough.
The filling is prepared from a mixture of cheese, herbs and cottage cheese, it turns out
• 100 ml of kefir;
• 100 ml of hot water;
• 1 tsp. с горой yeast;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• flour, pinch of sugar.
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.2 kg suluguni;
• 1 bunch of greens;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• pepper, salt.
Also one egg and 60 grams of butter.
1. In kefir pour hot water and quickly stir to
the product is not curled flakes. Get a warm liquid.
2. Add sugar with salt and yeast, pour in oil. Flour
put so much to make a soft, but not flowing dough.
It is not necessary to hammer it in with flour. Keep warm for lifting,
about two hours.
3. For the filling, mix the curd with minced in any way.
cheese We throw chopped greens, we fill with sour cream, pepper. We try
to the taste. If necessary, add a little salt.
4. We take out the dough, divide it into three pieces, roll it out of them.
5. Give the balls to go on the table for about ten minutes to be
easy to roll.
6. From the filling, we also make balls according to the number of cakes.
7. We make pies. First we pack the balls into a cake,
pinch, then turn over and flatten to thickness one
8. We transfer to the baking sheet, do not forget to make a hole through
which will steam out.
9. Lubricate the egg, bake until golden brown. Take out and fast
we pass on the pies with a piece of butter.
Ossetian pies with cheese, herbs and potatoes
Another famous version of the cake in Ossetian. In addition to cheese,
the filling is also added potatoes. It makes the dish not only
satisfying, but also economical.
• 500 g of flour;
• 400 ml of milk;
• ложка Sahara;
• ложка yeast;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 tsp. salt.
In the filling:
• 800 g of potatoes;
• 400 g cheese;
• 150 g different greens;
• 1 egg.
Also for the decoration of pies you will need butter and an egg.
1. On warm milk we start yeast dough. Just gradually
add all ingredients to the liquid and dissolve well. We enter
flour, knead. Withstand a good lift.
2. Boil the potatoes, cool.
3. Grate the potatoes and cheese, you can take another cheese. Add
in the stuffing egg, you can throw two pieces, put chopped greens
onion, dill, parsley. The bigger, the better. Stir
4. Divide the dough into pieces, roll koloboks.
5. We also divide the filling into pieces, assemble it into koloboks.
The quantity must match.
6. We make pies in the usual way, the process is described in detail above.
(in the first recipe).
7. Spread the pies on the baking tray, grease before baking.
an egg. After baking we use butter for lubrication.
Ossetian pies with cheese and herbs on the skillet
Option of fried Ossetian pies with cheese and greens. There are two
Frying options: in oil or in a dry griddle. Dough on kefir with
yeast, it is also good for baking pies in the oven.
• 150 ml of kefir;
• 100 ml of water;
• 30 g of oil;
• 10 г yeast;
• about 500 g of flour;
• немного salts;
• 450 g of cheese;
• ложка Sahara;
• oil for frying.
1. Put yeast in warm water, pour sugar sand,
stir Ten minutes later, combine with kefir, pour 30 ml.
butter, pour half a teaspoon of salt, fill the dough with flour and
2. Cover and leave to approach.
3. Prepare the filling. Just rub or grind others.
способом сыр, кладем в него зелень и яйцо, хорошо stir If a
cheese is hard, then for stickiness you can add sour cream, mayonnaise. Not
forget to salt, pepper, tasty is obtained with the addition
4. We take out the dough, form cakes, detailed preparation
described above. The size is desirable to do the diameter of the pan.
5. Heat the oil, fry the tortillas.
6. If a будете готовить пироги на сухой сковородке, то огонь
should be moderate. After frying in this case you will need
lubricate products with oil.
Ossetian pie with cheese, herbs and minced meat
Option Ossetian pie for meat eaters. For three pieces
You will need 700-800 grams of yeast dough. You can knead it by
any of the recipes.
• 0.7 kg of dough;
• 0.2 kg minced meat;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 250 grams of cheese;
• salt pepper;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 1 yolk.
1. Divide the dough into three cakes, roll koloboks, leave on
table, so they raised a little more.
2. During this time, quickly prepare the filling. Rub cheese
рубим всю зелень, добавляем мясной фарш и spice. Carefully
knead, then divide into three parts. We also make mince
3. We form ordinary pies, flatten or roll out
4. Make a hole on top, cover with yolk.
5. Bake at 180.
6. As soon as the cakes become rosy, take out and quickly lubricate
7. Meat pies are also stacked on top of each other.
Ossetian pies with cheese and greens – tips and tricks
• Lubricate Ossetian pies can not ordinary butter,
and melted. With him, the aroma turns out just amazing.
• A spoonful of milk can be added to the yolk to lubricate the cake.
It will make the lubricant mixture more fluid and increase
• It is convenient to lubricate Ossetian pies with egg or butter using
silicone brush. It does not absorb the product, it is easy to clean, not
• Pies do not fit on the baking sheet? Cook leftovers on
pan, too, it will turn out delicious. You can pre-plan,
make baked and fried products.