Ointment Lorinden C is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial anti-steroid drug that is widely used in modern medicine. Assign it during the treatment of complex bacterial infections caused by sensitive components drug microorganisms. Lorinden is a hormonal long-term use can reduce the protective skin properties that are difficult to restore later. Let’s get acquainted closer with the mechanisms of action of the ointment Lorinden C and from what helps.
- 1 Release form and composition of the ointment Lorinden C
- 2 pharmachologic effect
- 3 Indications for use ointment
- 4 Dosing and Administration
- 5 Overdose
- 6 Contraindications and side effects < / h2> According to patient reviews, the following body reactions may occur during an overdose of Loriniden ointment: skin itch, rash, folliculitis, striae, dryness and atrophy of the skin, impaired pigmentation. The absolute contraindications of the use of Lorinden S ointment include such diseases as precancerous skin conditions (melanoma, sarcoma, atheroma, nevus), skin manifestations of syphilis, tuberculosis, viral diseases (chicken pox, herpes). You should not use a hormonal drug for trophic ulcers, after vaccination, for perioral dermatitis and hypersensitivity to the active substances of the drug. Withменение при беременности и кормлении грудью
Release form and composition of the ointment Lorinden C
According to the instructions for use of ointment Lorinden C, produced it is in the form of a white-gray or light yellow oily ointment. Packaged drug in tubes of 15 grams. Each tube is in a carton. a pack. Lorinden C contains two main drugs: clioquinol and flumetazon pivalate. The first substance inhibits breeding pathogens, as it is antibacterial and antifungal. Flumethasone is a glucocorticosteroid – hormone that reduces inflammation in the lesions skin. It is practically not absorbed into the bloodstream and does not cause system action. To excipients in the composition of the ointment Lorinden C include:
- white beeswax.
The active components of the combined drug Lorinden C determine its pharmacological properties. As a result, the total effects on the skin of clioquinol and flumethasone drug inhibits the development of allergic and inflammatory reactions, complicated by fungal or bacterial infection. To medicine Lorinden C are sensitive many gram-positive fungi and microorganisms.
Ointment наружного применения образует отталкивающую воду защитную a film that prevents moisture from getting on the inflamed surface epidermis. When applied to the affected skin Lorinden C penetrates into the stratum corneum, partially absorbed into the blood, then on individual metabolites decompose in the liver, followed by urine excreted from the body.
Indications for use ointment
Doctors prescribe the use of the drug Lorinden C, when patients complain of the appearance of skin inflammatory processes, especially with by the addition of a secondary infection. These include the following diseases:
- Allergic skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis).
- Streptococcal infection.
- Inflammatory hormonal changes (seborrheic dermatitis).
- Fungal-bacterial mixed infections.
- Severe allergic or infectious skin lesions character
- Infection after insect bites.
Dosing and Administration
Individual indications for the use of hormonal ointment should come only from the doctor. According to the instructions, Lorinden C thin layer applied to the affected skin at least 2-3 times a day in start of treatment, and apply 1-2 times with a positive trend recovery. The course of treatment must also be prescribed by a doctor, in depending on the severity of the disease, but according to the instructions he should not exceed 14 days.
If there are severe skin lesions, then apply occlusive dressing, which must be applied on top of the ointment and change daily. In this embodiment, the active substances penetrate into самые глубокие слои skin. Bandage is not more than one week. With bacterial infections bandage can not be applied. Children from 10 years Lorinden C is used in exceptional cases and only on ограниченных участках skin.
If you use Lorinden With strictly prescribed by a doctor or instructions, then an overdose of the drug happens in extreme cases. With неправильном применении препарата возможно проявление побочных effects characteristic of hormonal drugs: increased irritability, heartburn, sleep and menstrual disorders, pancreatitis, high blood pressure. With появлении such conditions need symptomatic therapy and gradual drug withdrawal.