Nikoflex ointment is a combination drug with painkillers, absorbable, annoying, anti-inflammatory properties. He has a warming vasodilator, deep penetrating effect, therefore in медицинской практике Nikoflex применяют для устранения болевых syndromes. But before acquiring the drug, it is advisable to learn more about its pharmacological properties and contraindications.
- 1 Форма выпуска и состав мази Nikoflex
- 2 pharmachologic effect
- 3 What helps ointment: indications for use
- 4 Dosing and Administration
- 5 Contraindications < / h2> The uncontrolled use of ointment, judging by the reviews of patients, can provoke an allergic reaction in the form of local skin irritation. С осторожностью надо применять Nikoflex пациентам с бронхиальной астмой и подросткам от 6 до 12 лет, чтобы не возникло побочных реакций. Absolute contraindications include such conditions as pregnancy, breastfeeding period of a child, children under 6 years of age, violations of the integrity of the epidermis, hypersensitivity to the active substances of the drug. Special instructions < / h2> Не желательно комбинировать Nikoflex с согревающими компрессами, так как они не взаимодействуют. Simultaneous intake of other drugs should be coordinated with the doctor. When treating, consider that the drug enhances the effect of the medicinal cans and the absorption of other medicines. In case of contact with the mucous membranes, it is necessary to immediately wash them with water to avoid irritation. If during the use of the drug allergic manifestations occur, then treatment should be canceled and consult a doctor to adjust therapeutic measures. Price < / h2> Сколько стоит мазь Nikoflex? You can buy the drug at any pharmacy, as it is very popular among the population. Цена на Nikoflex мазь в аптеках варьируется от 200 до 300 рублей за тубу 50 грамм. The cost of funds in the online store is not significantly different, so buying it online and paying for delivery is not advisable. Аналоги Nikoflex мази
Форма выпуска и состав мази Nikoflex
Разогревающая мазь Nikoflex наружного применения выпускается в tubes of 50 grams. Each tube is packed in a cardboard box which is enclosed instructions for the use of the drug. In the composition of the ointment contains three active ingredients: hydroxyethyl salicylate, ethyl nicotinate, capsaicin. To auxiliary components of the drug relate:
- methyl parahydroxybenzoate;
- propyl parahydroxybenzoate;
- lavender oil;
- ethanol alcohol;
- mineral oil;
- sodium lauryl sulfate;
- white soft paraffin;
- cetostearyl alcohol;
- purified water.
Nikoflex мазь содержит вещества, оказывающие в месте нанесения expansion and warming of the superficial vessels causing sensation of heat, raising the temperature of the skin. Pharmacological the effect of the drug is associated with anti-inflammatory activity salicylate, capsaicin irritating properties, absorbable the effect of ethyl nicotinate. The result comes immediately after application. and lasts at least an hour.
What helps ointment: indications for use
Согласно инструкции по применению Nikoflex помогает при sprains during sports training, inflammation of the soft tissues of different etiology, with arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis. Anti-inflammatory drug used to treat diseases different origin:
- Acute or chronic form of polyarthritis.
- Incomplete remission of tendovaginitis.
- Bruises, stretch marks, joint injuries.
Dosing and Administration
Мазь Nikoflex применяют наружно. Should be pre-washed skin lesion with warm water and soap and wipe dry; then apply the drug in a thin layer. According to the testimony of use of medication recommended dosage regimen is as follows: when diseases of the joints apply the tool the first three days 1 time in day, and then after the same intervals of time – 2 times.
If the drug is used by athletes to warm up the muscles to or after sports training, then applied to the skin with a strip a length of 3 to 5 cm and carefully rubbed, as with a massage. Course treatment should appoint the doctor individually, but, as a rule, the drug is used until relief.