- 1 Mimosa Salad – general principles and methods of cooking
- 2 Mimosa Salad – Food Preparation
- 3 Recipe 1: Classic Mimosa Salad
- 4 Recipe 2: Mimosa Salad with Rice
- 5 Recipe 3: Mimosa Salad with Apple and Smoked Fish
- 6 Recipe 4: Mimosa Salad with Hard and Melted Cheese
- 7 Mimosa Salad – useful tips from experienced chefs
Mimosa Salad – general principles and methods of cooking
Mimosa salad is a very beautiful dish. And since it is being prepared
simple enough, it can often be seen on the holiday table.
The name of the salad received, because it looks like spring flowers of mimosa.
In this case, many variations of cooking salad. And with any
Ingredients Mimosa turns tasty and satisfying.
Mimosa Salad – Food Preparation
Mimosa salad products, as, for that matter, for any other
dishes must be fresh. If canned fish is used, then
oil from them must be drained.
It is important that by the time the layers are laid, the ingredients for the salad
must have the same temperature. Because for half an hour they should
put in the fridge.
Mimosa Salad – the best recipes
Recipe 1: Classic Mimosa Salad
This is a classic Mimosa recipe. This salad is always
Looks beautiful on any holiday table. It is important that he
hearty and tasty.
Ingredients:6 штук свежих яиц (желательно с
bright yolks), cans of canned fish (in its own juice or in
butter, tuna, saury or salmon), 150 grams of hard cheese
(Russian, Gouda, Poshekhonsky or Tilzitter), 200-250 grams
mayonnaise, 100 grams butter, 3 pieces of onions, 4-5
fresh dill or parsley sprigs, lemon slices, greens, slices
yellow tomatoes – for decoration.
1. In advance in the freezer to put the butter.
2. Boil eggs for no longer than 10 minutes. Then peeled eggs
divided into yolks and squirrels. Yolks need to knead with a fork, and whites –
finely chop with a knife.
3. Peeled onions should be coarsely grated or finely grated.
chop with a knife. Very sharp onions should be sprinkled with 3-4 pinches
salt and mix, pour hot water. 15-20 minutes
It is necessary to fold the onion in a colander and dry.
4. On a small or medium sized grater you need to grate the cheese.
5. Greens without coarse twigs should be chopped with a knife.
6. Canned canned fish, knead the fish without oil and without large bones
in a separate plate with a fork or skip through a blender.
7. Then you need to start laying the salad in layers. And
It is desirable that the ingredients have the same temperature, therefore,
if time allows, they can be put in half an hour
8. Then in a not very deep, but a wide dish you need to put
chopped egg whites, the next layer – grated cheese, after –
mashed fish and smear it all with mayonnaise.
9. Over it you need to put a layer of chopped onion, and after –
half of mashed yolks. This layer is also smeared with mayonnaise and
Sprinkle with chopped greens. On the greens need to rub
frozen butter (grated medium size).
10. The final layer may be the remaining yolks, which
need to wipe through a sieve.
11. Mimosa salad must be drawn in before serving.
Refrigerator – two hours or all night. Just before serving the salad
should be decorated with greens, slices of yellow tomatoes or
Recipe 2: Mimosa Salad with Rice
This version of Mimosa salad is very satisfying. It is important to consider that
table should be served as soon as possible: if the salad is long
insist, it will become less airy.
Ingredients:6 штук свежих яиц,100 грамм
butter, can of canned fish (saury, tuna or
salmon), white onions, 150 grams of hard cheese (Poshekhonsky,
Gouda, Russian or Tilsitter), a glass of rice (it is better to take
friable variety), black pepper, salt, 150-200 grams of mayonnaise.
1. Butter must be pre-frozen.
2. Boiled hard-boiled eggs should be divided into proteins, yolks. Squirrels
It should be finely chopped with a knife, and the yolks can be mashed with a fork.
3. Boiled until cooked rice should be allowed to dry. Then
add a spoonful of butter and mayonnaise, season with pepper and
salt, mix thoroughly.
4. On a large grater, grate the white onion. To leave him
bitterness, you can sprinkle it with salt for 15 minutes and pour hot
water Then обсушить.
5. Cheese must be grated on a medium grater.
6. Fish from canned food should be kneaded with a fork on a separate
7. Then необходимо слоями укладывать салат. In a wide dish
need to lay out some fish. Then аккуратно поверх рыбы выложить
rice, and after – a layer of grated cheese. All this needs to be lubricated
mayonnaise. Then уложить измельченные белки и выложить оставшуюся
fish Chopped onions should be put on the fish, and after –
8. On mayonnaise you need to put half the yolks, grate them
the remaining oil. And finally, rub the yolks through a sieve.
Recipe 3: Mimosa Salad with Apple and Smoked Fish
The original version of the salad Mimosa, which, for sure,
will please guests and will be a worthy decoration of the holiday
Ingredients:300-350 грамм рыбы горячего
smoking (it is better to use pink salmon), 200-250 grams of mayonnaise, white
onions 2 large potatoes, sweet and sour apple, 6 fresh
1. Potatoes must be boiled in uniform, cool and grate
2. Divide boiled eggs: yolks and proteins separately. Squirrels нужно
finely chopped, and the yolks can be mashed with a fork.
3. Cut the peeled onions. And for 15 minutes pour hot water with
salt – it removes bitterness.
4. Smoked fish must be disassembled into pieces and carefully
remove bones from it. Fish in a separate plate to knead
with a fork.
5. Then нужно слоями выкладывать салат. At the bottom of the dish put
half grated potatoes. After – half crushed fish and
finally chopped onions. Then необходимо смазать все
6. On mayonnaise lay out half crushed proteins and the remaining
potatoes. Then — оставшуюся fish
7. Очищенное от кожуры яблоко нужно натереть прямо на fish
Далее — смазать его mayonnaise.
8. Then необходимо уложить оставшиеся белки, промазанные
mayonnaise. And wipe yolks through a sieve from above.
9. Salad to the table to serve cold.
Recipe 4: Mimosa Salad with Hard and Melted Cheese
This Mimosa salad is made without eggs, but two kinds are used.
cheese – the dish turns out tasty and unusual.
100 grams of hard cheese (for example, cheddar), a can of fish
canned food (in own juice or in oil), 2 large potatoes, 2
white onions, 200-250 grams of mayonnaise100 grams of processed cheese
in one piece.
1. You need to put melted cheese in the freezer beforehand. Boiled in
мундире картофель необходимо cool and grate grated.
2. Cut onions, cover with 3 pinches of salt, pour hot water
and insist 15 minutes. After that – dry.
3. Mash canned fish with a fork on a separate
4. Frozen cheese should be grated on a fine grater. Then
lay it evenly in the dish. Сверху смазать mayonnaise.
5. After that lay out a layer of fish, then – onions. And re-lubricate
mayonnaise. Then выложить слой картофеля и его смазать mayonnaise.
At the end, grate the bright yellow cheese.
6. Decorate salad with greens and send for a couple of hours
Mimosa Salad – useful tips from experienced chefs
Eggs for salad Mimosa should be with bright yellow yolks.
Therefore, they should not be digested, otherwise a raid will appear on the yolks
lead color. Eggs must be dipped in the pan. On average
bring to a boil over heat, and after boiling for no longer than 10 minutes – this
quite enough. Boiled eggs should be put with cold water and
pin shkarlupu with a blunt end – so they will be easier
It is necessary to put the salad in layers. And it is better to take a glass
(transparent) dishes – in such layers of it will be beautifully visible.
Sergey 12/31/2016 In all recipes – not a single word about carrots !!!
But even in the photo there is a carrot)) Karina 12/28/2016 Shells In the photo
carrot, and in none of the 3 recipes there are no carrots ????