Imereti Khachapuri – the most convenient of all!
It’s easy to take with you, just bake, nothing flows out, no
gets dirty when eaten.
All this despite the fact that khachapuri in Imeretinsky has the same
excellent taste, like other types of popular Georgian
It’s time to cook!
- 1 Imeretinsky Khachapuri – general principles of preparation
- 2 Imeretinsky khachapuri with suluguni
- 3 Imeretinsky khachapuri on kefir
- 4 Imeretinsky khachapuri in a pan
- 5 Imeretinsky khachapuri from puff pastry
- 6 Imeretinsky khachapuri with curd and cheese
- 7 Imeretinsky khachapuri with potatoes
- 8 Imeretinsky khachapuri with meat filling
- 9 Imeretinsky Khachapuri – Useful Tips and Tricks
Imeretinsky Khachapuri – general principles of preparation
There are two main types of dough for khachapuri: yeast and
sour milk (with rippers). There may also be recipes from
kefir dough with yeast. Popular lazy options with
using dough puff.
The classic filling consists of cheese with an egg. But increasingly
use different additives: cottage cheese, potatoes, herbs, meat
products. The method of forming a closed khachapuri is described in detail.
a little lower. The finished product can be baked or fried on
Imeretinsky khachapuri with suluguni
A simple recipe for Imereti khachapuri from yeast dough.
The filling is perfect – suluguni. This cheese is most often used
• 250 g of water;
• 7 g yeast;
• 450 g of flour;
• 1/2 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 3 spoons of butter.
For the filling egg, 500 g Suluguni, a spoon of flour. Also need
30 grams butter for topcoat.
1. Heat the recipe water, it should become pleasantly warm.
Add yeast to the liquid, add sugar, stir. If you shave
fresh yeast, you will need 20 grams.
2. Now you can add salt, butter and knead it all with flour.
The dough should be tender, smooth and soft,
knead well. We shift in a bowl, leave to approach on
two hours. So that the crust does not dry out, be sure to cover
3. Suluguni needs to be crushed, add an egg to the cheese (in the raw
form) and a spoonful of flour. Stir the filling thoroughly.
to collect in a ball.
4. As soon as the dough fits, take it out onto the table. Roll out
5. Place inside the ball from the prepared filling, collect
together all the edges of the tortillas and tightly pinch.
6. Now turn the ball, lightly sprinkle with flour on top and
roll out the cake. Professionals stretch their hands, but the usual
man is hard to do. Thickness make a centimeter.
7. We transfer the cake to the baking sheet, make sure to make a finger
8. Oven turn on 220 degrees. We put baked on 10-12
9. Take out and immediately grease with butter. Melt not
need, drive a piece on the surface.
Imeretinsky khachapuri on kefir
A variant of delicious khachapuri dough on kefir. Into the stuffing
use cheese of any kind, but better not dry. If you take
hard cheese, you can add a couple of tablespoons of sour cream to the filling,
• 200 g of kefir;
• 3 cups flour;
• 1 egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• spoon of sugar;
• 0.5 spoons of soda;
• 400 g of cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 40 g oil for lubrication.
1. Pour kefir into the bowl.
2. Pour soda, stir and wait until the kefir stops
3. Next add all the ingredients for the test. Can shake
4. Fill the seeded flour, make the dough. Although he does not need
lie, it is better to leave for a quarter of an hour. Dough during this time
will become softer, smoother and more pliable.
5. Have time to make the filling. We rub cheese, we mix
I’m with an egg. Nothing more needs to be added.
6. We get the dough. We determine the size of khachapuri. Can
cook one big or two small.
7. Roll out лепешки, раскладываем начинку, защипываем и снова
roll out. More information about the formation process is written in
8. Transfer to a baking sheet, make a hole and bake.
9. Lubricate with oil. If several khachapuri were baked, then
you can lay them on each other. Cut them in such a case
segments and all at once, like a cake.
Imeretinsky khachapuri in a pan
To prepare this dish does not need an oven. Fry such
products in a skillet, preparing several pieces at once, since
diameter of the vessel is limited. Many people like this one
• a glass of ryazhenka or kefir;
• 1/4 spoon of soda;
• 2 eggs;
• 3 cups flour;
• 3 tablespoons of butter in the dough + for frying;
• salt, sugar.
For the filling you will need 400 grams of suluguni, one egg.
1. Kefir should not be cold. Pour it into a bowl, throw
soda After a couple of minutes, add raw eggs, pour salt, a little
sugar and stir well. Enter the flour, let the dough lie
half an hour.
2. During this time, you need to rub the cheese, add an egg to it. If a
the mass will be dry, then you can throw another one.
3. Now we get the dough, make a small sausage and divide by
4. Roll out сразу четыре лепешечки.
5. We divide the filling, make four balls and scatter on
cakes. Собираем края вместе, переворачиваем и снова roll out.
We make the size that will not exceed the diameter of the pan.
No holes need to.
6. Fry from two sides on a hot griddle with thin
a layer of butter.
7. We lay alternately on each other, immediately send to
table until the dish is hot.
Imeretinsky khachapuri from puff pastry
Lazy puff pastry is very popular. Still would,
difficult to find a simpler and more accessible product. Stuffing from any
Cheese, what there is.
• 400 g (packing) dough;
• 350 grams of cheese;
• 50 g of oil.
1. Make cheese filling right away, the dough at this time should
lie down and thaw out. Cheese just rubbed, combine with one
2. We slightly roll the layer of dough so that the addition in half
3. Now take the lid from the pan or a flat plate, a little
smaller square and cut the pattern. It will turn out two flat cakes, one
we remove to the side. The second can be immediately shifted to the baking sheet.
4. Beat the egg, lubricate both tortillas, the remains can be poured into
5. Spread the cheese mixture evenly.
6. We are covering the khachapuri with a second flat cake, the smeared side will go
way down. Egg will provide tight grip.
7. We pinch the edges.
8. We put on baking, the temperature is 220.
We take out in 12-14 minutes, richly coat with cream
oil Simple, but very tasty.
Imeretinsky khachapuri with curd and cheese
For the preparation of this type of Imereti khachapuri in fact
You can take any dough. The stuffing is amazing and always
It turns out delicious. As an example, yeast dough on kefir.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 7 g yeast;
• salt, sugar;
• 30 m oil;
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 250 g of any cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 50 g oil for lubrication.
1. Pour three tablespoons of water into the yeast, stir and give
swell. We shift to kefir. Add half tea spoon
salt and two spoons of sugar, pour in the oil.
2. It remains only to knead the dough with flour, make it soft, but
3. Leave until a good lift.
4. Cottage cheese must be thoroughly ground. Add to it an egg with
grated cheese, stir.
5. We make an ordinary khachapuri for a large baking sheet or we do
two pieces a little less.
6. We put baked, remove and thickly cream with cream
Imeretinsky khachapuri with potatoes
Option nourishing and more economical dishes than in previous
recipes. Potatoes need to boil. Yeast dough, as for
pies, take any or cook according to the recipes above.
• 500 g of dough;
• 2 boiled potatoes;
• 70 g of oil;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• greens at will;
1. Grate the peeled potatoes in a bowl. Immediately rub cheese and
40 grams of oil. It will make the potatoes juicy. We add greens,
pepper and salt, put the raw egg.
2. Now the filling is well stirred, bring to homogeneous
3. Roll out тесто, делаем большой хачапури, заложив сразу
whole stuffing. We form according to the classical scheme, you can see in
the first recipe.
4. Bake until golden brown.
5. Take out and lubricate butter.
Imeretinsky khachapuri with meat filling
To prepare such a dish, you can take any meat. Dough
готовится не просто дрожжевое, а со сливочным oil Turns out
It is very tasty, ideal for meat filling.
• 400 g of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 120 g of milk;
• 100 g butter;
• 30 g vegetable oil:
• 10 g yeast;
• salt, sugar.
• 300 g of meat;
• 3 onions;
• 4 sprigs of parsley;
• salt pepper;
• oil for lubrication and frying onions.
1. melt the butter immediately, let it cool.
2. Run yeast into warm milk, put a spoonful of sugar,
stir Оставляем на пару minutes
3. Add the eggs, beaten with half a teaspoon of salt,
pour in butter, stir and gradually add flour. how
only the spoon will be difficult to turn, add butter
vegetable and knead hands.
4. Даем тесту отдохнуть two hours.
5. This time is enough for cooking stuffing. Meat
6. Лук очищаем, режем кубиками, немного обжариваем на pan.
Combine with minced meat, season with spices.
7. We form khachapuri in an ordinary way, but only with meat
stuffing. Sent on a baking sheet.
8. Выпекаем, покрываем хорошим a layer of butter.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri – Useful Tips and Tricks
• Lubricate khachapuri not necessarily just butter,
and melted product.
• If a изделие готовится из дрожжевого теста, то можно сделать
its even more magnificent. To do this, let the shaped cake lie down.
a little on the baking sheet and rise, only then send to
• Any dough for khachapuri should be allowed to rest. Swelling
flour it becomes softer, more elastic, easier to work with and
the cake is easier to roll.