the process by which your body turns everything you have eaten and
drank into energy.
The metabolic rate in the body is regulated by the thyroid.
gland, which is located at the base of the neck and with the help of hormones,
which it produces, regulates the level of metabolism, and
affects the nervous system.
Итак, как же нормализовать обмен веществ в body?
One way to start digestion and increase appetite is
in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with ½ of the lemon squeezed into it.
Lemon juice stimulates the digestive system, liver function and
cleans the intestines.
A healthy breakfast should consist of a good source of protein.
(for example, yogurt, nuts and seeds) and complex carbohydrates (for example,
whole grains). Try to combine a small part of the protein and
complex carbohydrates – for example, savory muesli and yogurt, or toast from
whole grains and eggs.
- Eat more bitter foods to stimulate liver function and
gallbladder. Also try to eat foods with high
sulfur content that help stimulate the process
liver detoxification – garlic, Brussels sprouts, onions, broccoli,
cauliflower and radish.
- Provide a full flow of fluid into the body, because
dehydration is the main cause of low capacity
digestion. The “I Want to Drink” signal is often perceived in our
head, as a signal “I want to eat” that in the long term
may significantly affect your body weight.
- Adequate intake of protein will help normalize metabolism.
healthy source of which is found in red meat, chicken, eggs,
dairy products, nuts, seeds and tofu.
- Eat 5 or 6 small meals throughout the day instead of 3
large. Such a fractional power will significantly speed up
metabolic processes in the body for the whole day.
- Include spices in your diet (Chilean pepper, turmeric,
garlic and cumin), it will help improve your metabolism by adding
thermogenic effect for the digestive system.
- Reduce intake of saturated animal fats
– fatty meats, cakes, pies or hamburgers.
- Take a medical examination of the gallbladder and liver, so
how a decrease in the functionality of these organs can substantially
affect the ability to digest food and eliminate waste.
The bile produced in the liver ensures proper digestion.
essential nutrients and also helps lubricate
- Reduce cortisol levels in the body, controlling stress and
reducing nervous tension. Cortisol and other stress hormones such
like adrenaline, can reduce appetite and cause oppression
- Probiotics help increase the army of good bacteria in
intestines, as their imbalance is a contributing factor
- The lack of minerals such as iron, zinc and magnesium directly
due to low appetite and inability to recover normally
- Additional digestive enzymes help the process
digesting food by increasing the amount of digestive juices,
thereby ensuring healthy absorption of food.
- Vitamin B6 helps to normalize the metabolism.
stimulates the production of gastric juice.
- Herbs also have a specific effect on improving appetite.
This is mint, bitter melon, barberry and gentian. Red wine,
grapefruit and apple also increase appetite, stimulating