Perch is a predatory fish, widely distributed in water bodies. Russia. For рыбака пойманный окунь становится настоящим подарком, because this predator, cooked at home, has valuable dietary properties. Cooking perch is easy, but gentle the taste of meat will be the perfect complement to the everyday or festive table. We offer several cooking recipes perch in the oven.
How to choose a perch for baking
For roasting на противне отлично подойдет и морской, и речной predator. The only difference is that sea fish in its composition fatter, and river – dietary. Most recipes use one carcass, laid out on a baking sheet, so choose a fresh, not frozen fish. Pay attention to its appearance.
Any predator species should have a light fish scent. If smell sharp, then it should alert you. Carcass by touch should be wet and elastic. Be especially careful when cutting. perch, because its spines are very dangerous. Wounding can lead to serious complications that sometimes leave a mark on the whole life, for example, a finger injured by a fin stops function.
How perch is baked in the oven: recipes
Perch baked in the oven on the baking sheet will not take you too a lot of time. Forces will be needed only to correctly gut the fish and free it from the scales. Perch is obtained very tender, its meat melts right in the mouth. Already after 10 minutes. roasting Your kitchen will be filled with the wonderful aroma of fish dishes, regardless of what recipe you want to cook.
Baked perch in foil
Preparation of the Black Sea perch in this recipe will lead to delight even true gourmets. Gentle meat predator stewed on a baking dish with white wine and a sprig of thyme is a real masterpiece culinary art. In addition, all products used in recipe, readily available. So, to make a meal, you will need:
- 1 carcass of a sea predator;
- 1 glass (250 ml) of dry white wine;
- 1 ripe tomato;
- 1 lemon;
- 15 грамм оливкового oils;
- 10 грамм сливочного oils;
- 100 g leeks;
- two sprigs of thyme;
- salt, spices.
- To the fish, add salt, seasoning, then rub lemon juice, olive oil, sprinkle with wine.
- Put on the foil.
- With leek, spend the same procedure.
- Put next to the perch.
- Cut the tomato, put it on the foil along with the pieces butter, thyme sprigs and sliced lobules lemon.
- Wrap the foil, put it on a baking sheet, bake at t 200 С 15-20 minutes.
Bake the whole sea bass
No less tasty is the sea bass in the oven recipe with rice and vegetables. The whole bird is used as a side dish. the most common ingredients in cooking: carrots and onions. For исполнения этого рецепта будет достаточно кулинарных abilities even beginner. To cook this dish should purchase:
- 2 medium red perch carcasses;
- 1 cup of rice (preferably steamed);
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot root;
- 2.5 Art. spoons of sour cream;
- 1.5 Art. l low fat mayonnaise;
- salt, spices, water.
- Clean the fish, cut it in portions, wash it, dry it on paper napkin.
- Peel vegetables, chop onions into rings, carrots into strips.
- Pour rice on the form, put carrots on top, then onions, sprinkle with salt, cover with water to cover everything Ingredients.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, spices, salt.
- Dip a portion of fish pieces in sauce and place on top of garnish.
- Cover the form with foil and send to a baking sheet in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the dish is ready, open it so that the fish is covered golden crust.
Baking perch fillet with potatoes
One can not taste the delicious taste of the sea perch-rasp, baked in mustard sauce. And if serves as a side dish everyone’s favorite potato, then from such a dish, no family member you won’t pull off To cook this original recipe, you You will need the following products:
- 1 perch fillet;
- 100 g plums oils;
- one onion;
- two potatoes;
- one sweet pepper;
- 3 ст.l white dry wine.
- 3 ч.l grainy mustard;
- 3 ч.l grows oils;
- 2 ч.l lemon juice;
- salt, pepper, ground rosemary.
- Thaw fillet, wash, dry.
- To make the mustard sauce, mix all the ingredients until uniformity in a separate bowl.
- Cut potatoes directly in the peel into slices, onion and pepper – semirings.
- Fry the potatoes, onions, peppers on both sides until cooked.
- Put layers on the foil: potatoes, vegetables, fillets, sauce, pouring their salt.
- Pour wine over the dish, close the foil.
- Put the foil on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- It is possible to bake a fillet with a vegetable garnish in just 20 minutes, while provided that the potatoes were roasted until cooked.
River perch baked with vegetables
River perch from the oven is no less tasty, but less calories. And if you bake it with vegetables, it is also useful for people seeking to keep a slim figure for supporters healthy nutrition and for diabetics. Cook one such dish pleasure, because a lot of time it does not take: only 45 minutes. For cooking river fish, you will need:
- 2 fish fillets or steaks;
- 1 onion;
- 1 cup of small cherry tomatoes;
- 1 jalapeno pepper;
- 3 tooth garlic;
- 2 tbsp. rast. oils;
- 2 lemons;
- 1/3 cup green pitted green olives;
- salt, spices.
- Peel the onions, cut into cubes, fry in a pan.
- Tomatoes cut into halves, pepper – large rings, olives – small rings.
- To the onions add the garlic, pre-crushed, through minute – capers, jalapeno, cherry tomatoes, olives. Simmer, stirring 3 minutes
- Cut each fish fillet in a 40/60 ratio.
- On a baking sheet, covered with parchment (baking paper), Put all the roasted vegetables, then the fillet and vegetables again.
- Top with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt, seasonings.
- Bake the dish should be 15 minutes at t 220 C.
How long does it take to bake the perch in the oven < / h2>
Predatory fish prepares very quickly – 15-20 minutes. About 1 hour will need to bake it with a side dish that contains raw foods, for example, potatoes, rice, buckwheat and others. To save time, bring all the involved ingredients to readiness, and then cooking your favorite dish will be your only joy.
Calorie cooked meals < / h2>
What kind of predator you want to bake, river or sea, will depend on the caloric content of your dish. If the fish is from the sea, then after cooking it will be 118 kcal / 100 g, and from a freshwater reservoir – 103 kcal / 100 g without taking into account the caloric content of the other ingredients that participated in the recipe. For того чтобы узнать точно, сколько ккал получилось на выходе, используйте таблицу калорийности продуктов с a photo, которую легко найти в интернете.