AT Pharmacies can find a wide selection of all kinds of pharmacological drugs that help us quickly get rid of bad well-being. But before you buy medicine, you need familiarize yourself with its properties so as not to harm your health. ATрачи нередко назначают пациентам Анаприлин, который effectively removes the symptoms of many diseases. But what is this medicine, and in what cases it helps, let’s see.
- 1 What pills help with: indications for use
- 2 The composition of Anaprilina tablets
- 3 Instructions for use and dosage
- 4 Contraindications and side effects < / h2> Anaprilin is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. It is forbidden to take the drug to people suffering from the following diseases: Bronchial asthma. < / li> Diabetes. < / li> Acute heart failure. < / li> Acute myocardial infarction. < / li> Hypotension. < / li> Metabolic acidosis. < / li> Sinus bradycardia. < / li> < / ol> Judging by the reviews of patients, Anaprilin also causes some side effects, including digestive upset (diarrhea, vomiting), liver problems or ischemic colitis. If you do not know how to take Anaprilin correctly, then exacerbation of psoriasis or baldness is possible. The drug can reduce blood pressure, cause problems with the respiratory system. Side effects Anaprilina from the nervous system – it is depression, nightmares, insomnia. ATзаимодействие с алкоголем
What pills help with: indications for use
The drug Anaprilin prescribed for the following diseases:
- sinus tachycardia;
- angina pectoris;
- withdrawal condition;
- arterial hypertension;
As you can see, the main indications for taking Anaprilina are diseases of the cardiovascular system that are accompanied high blood pressure. The drug is also prescribed for sinus or atrial tachycardia, with mitral prolapse valve, myocardial infarction and neurocircular dystonia. Effective he has tachycardia and arthmia. Pills are great help to remove migraine attacks, and in combination with other medications are used for the treatment of withdrawal symptoms. Although Anaprilin was developed for adults initially, in modern surgery it is often prescribed to children.
The composition of Anaprilina tablets
Tablets Anaprilin is a synthetic drug, belonging to the group of β – adrenergic blockers. Active ingredient acts propranolol hydrochloride, reducing the intensity heart rate. The remaining excipients included in the medication, do not carry the therapeutic load:
- milk sugar;
- calcium stearate;
- potato or corn starch;
- microcrystalline cellulose.
The active ingredient helps to reduce the effects on beta receptors of the myocardium of sympathetic impulses, therefore immediately after taking a dose of the drug, a decrease in strength and frequency is observed heart rate. Under the influence of pills pressure decreases and reduced oxygen demand of the heart muscle. Maximum the concentration of propranolol is collected in the body after 1.5 hours after taking the medication, and excreted by the kidneys in the form of metabolites after 5 hours. If you take the pills for a long time, the substance blood lasts up to 12 hours.
Instructions for use and dosage
To reduce the risk of side effects, you need to correctly calculate dosage of the drug. According to the instructions, the tablets should take 30 minutes before eating, drinking plenty of water. It is necessary to begin a dosage of Anaprilin with 10 mg, increasing each day at 20 mg until the daily dose reaches 90 mg. To avoid overdose, it is best to consult your a doctor.
The average course of taking the medication lasts 30 days. If the effect unobtrusive, the doctor may prescribe an increase in the daily dose and taking the drug for a longer period. Cancel reception Anaprilina need gradually, gradually reducing the dosage, so as not to happen drug withdrawal syndrome (ill health).