Dolma – miniature cabbage rolls, which in the classic version
prepared from grape leaves.
But more and more other variants of this wonderful can be found.
the dishes. You can prepare it in different ways and even in
multicooker. Use the miracle pot?
- 1 Dolma Multicooker – General Cooking Principles
- 2 Dolma in a ground beef crock-pot
- 3 Dolma in a slow cooker with fennel, mint and lamb
- 4 Dolma in a multivariate with chicken and Korean carrot
- 5 Dolma in a slow cooker with meat and potatoes
- 6 Dolma in a multivariate from beet leaves
- 7 Dolma in a multi-cooker in Azerbaijani
- 8 Dolma in the slow cooker – tips and tricks
Dolma Multicooker – General Cooking Principles
Stuffing for dolma is always cooked with meat. Vegetable options
Minced meat is not impressive peoples of the Caucasus. In the classic version
lamb was used. But more often the dish is cooked with beef,
chicken, pork. Boiled rice, various vegetables are also put in mince
Dolma is prepared on an extinguishing program. Pour stuffed
bundles with broth or sauce. For sauce use tomatoes, sour cream,
vegetable mixes. Sometimes they just stew dolma with a small amount.
water. It is better to pour boiling water into the slow cooker. Fluid too
you need salt, you can add any spices, herbs.
How to sculpt dolma
Grape leaves can be used fresh or pickled,
follow the recipe. From each is removed the hard stem. Have
the base is laid out minced meat in the form of a small tube.
Alternately, fold the sheet inside on each side, then just
twist roll roll tube. Formed dolma fits into
pan, in our case in a slow cooker, seam down. Do it need
neatly so that the leaf does not unfold.
Dolma in a ground beef crock-pot
The recipe for delicious dolma in a slow cooker that is prepared according to
classic technology of grape leaves. In this recipe, they
marinated. Stuffing for beef is used.
• 0.5 kg minced meat;
• 0.3 kg pickled leaves;
• 2 bulbs;
• ¾ cup rice;
• 1 glass of tomato puree;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 1 egg;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 2.5 cups of broth;
• salt, cumin, pepper.
1. Рис отвариваем до готовности в литре water. Liquid is drained
give the croup lie in a colander.
2. Onion cut into thin half-rings, add salt, cumin,
pour some pepper and rub with hands.
3. Shift the onion to the rice, use a large bowl.
4. Add the minced meat, in our case it is from beef.
Smash one chicken egg into the filling and pour in vegetable oil.
It will make mince more tender. Stir.
5. Take grape leaves, remove the twig and twist dolma.
The detailed process of the formation of grape cabbage is described a little
6. In the slow cooker we throw the chopped Bulgarian pepper. Often on
the bottom put the remaining grape leaves, which is also possible
7. We lay out the convolutions formed seam down.
8. Mix the broth and tomato puree, salt and pepper, pour
to stuffed cabbage.
9. Close the slow cooker, stew the dish from 40 to 60 minutes on
Dolma in a slow cooker with fennel, mint and lamb
The recipe for amazing dolma in a slow cooker, for which you will need
mutton. The aromatic greens will emphasize the taste of the chic stuffing. If a
there is no fresh mint and fennel, then you can use dried
• 0.5 kg of lamb pulp, with lard;
• 25 grape leaves;
• salt and pepper;
• 1 bunch of fennel;
• 1 multi cooked rice cup;
• 4 sprigs of cilantro;
• 1 sprig of mint;
• 2 bulbs;
• broth or just boiled water.
1. As usual, immediately boil rice until cooked, cool,
water must be drained.
2. Cut onion finely, send to rice.
3. Slices of lamb need to wash, wipe, twist on
grinder. Or put in a combine and chop.
4. Combine all the ingredients of minced meat in a common bowl.
5. Add chopped fennel and chopped sprig
mint. Stuff the salt, you can pepper it. Stir.
6. Spread grape leaves in front of you, distribute
between them stuffing from minced meat.
7. We twist a dolma, we put in the bowl the multicookers with even
in layers. Make sure that the rolls are not unwound.
8. Fill the cabbage rolls with salted broth or just hot.
water The fluid should barely reach the top convolutions.
9. Close the slow cooker. Cooking dolma hour, used
10. Ten minutes before the end, we throw the twigs under the lid
cilantro, cook before the signal.
Dolma in a multivariate with chicken and Korean carrot
A modified recipe for Armenian dolma. But from this famous dish
It turns out not less tasty. For grape cabbage need
Korean carrots without additives in the form of other vegetables, mushrooms, meat and
• 100 grams of Korean carrot;
• salt pepper;
• 30-35 grape leaves;
• 1 spoon of tomato paste;
• 1 onion;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 1 processed cheese;
• 1 литр water.
1. Take a whole chicken of medium size, wash and cut with
her whole flesh, leaving the skeleton with wings. Cut all the meat on
small cubes, put in a bowl. Instead of chicken, you can
use 2-3 chicken legs and 2 fillets.
2. Chop the onion, garlic cloves into small pieces and send
3. We get a Korean carrot, squeeze marinade and cut into
chopping board pieces in half a centimeter. Also
shifted to the filling.
4. Fill with spices, stir and mince for dolma ready!
5. Take grape leaves, they can be fresh or
canned. The quantity indicated is approximate.
6. Twist the miniature cabbage rolls, shift to the bowl.
7. Put salt in hot water, add a spoon of tomato paste and
rub melted cheese. So that it does not stick to the grater, you can
lubricate the place of contact with a drop of oil. You can instead
melted product add soft cream cheese. Stir.
8. Выливаем соус to stuffed cabbage.
9. Close the slow cooker, prepare the dish for 45 minutes. Mode
Dolma in a slow cooker with meat and potatoes
Another unusual version of dolma. The filling is prepared from meat
minced meat with potatoes. This dish is especially tasty.
• 0.5 kg of meat;
• 3 potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 30 grape leaves;
• 2 spoons of tomato paste;
• 100 ml sour cream;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 1 pepper;
• 1 carrot;
• 1.2 liters of boiling water.
1. Cut the onion into very thin slices, grind together with salt
and pepper, we shift to the minced meat.
2. We clean the potatoes, cut first into plates to 0.5
centimeter, then on strips and further on cubes. We shift in
3. Add salt, you can pour and other seasonings,
4. Fill the grape leaves with minced meat, carefully
5. In a slow cooker pour a little oil, throw rubbed
carrot and pepper, fry on a suitable program of minutes
6. Add the paste and sour cream, warm up, throw garlic.
7. Put the rolled cabbage on the hot mix.
8. Fill with salted boiling water. Do it neatly, on the edge,
not to scald.
9. Close, swap to extinguish, prepare the hour.
Dolma in a multivariate from beet leaves
This recipe for dolma with beet leaves is well known. Such
голубцы также можно готовить в multicooker. We choose large, but
young leaves of beets and go! Stuffing is used from pork with
beef, but you can take any other meat.
• 0.5 cup rice;
• 0.7 kg minced meat;
• beet leaves;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 onions;
• 1 egg;
• 1 glass of tomato puree;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• spices, broth.
1. Одну луковицу измельчаем и закидываем в chopped meat.
2. Boil the rice and also combine with meat stuffing, put
одно яйцо, специи и stir
3. In a multicooker pour three spoons of butter or put the same
the amount of any fat.
4. Add grated carrot and onion, fry in mode
frying Turn off.
5. While vegetables are being cooked, we wash the beet leaves. Cut off
bottom so that the sheet is shorter and the length is approximately
equal to the width.
6. Put the leaflets protruding veins up, fill
a small amount of minced meat and curled cabbage rolls.
7. We shift convolutions to fried vegetables.
8. Mix 0.5 liters of broth with tomato puree, pour salt,
we send in the main course.
9. Close, stew the dish from 40 to 60 minutes, depending on
the type of meat used.
Dolma in a multi-cooker in Azerbaijani
It turns out that dolma is not only cabbage rolls. In Azerbaijan, this
The name is called the national dish of stuffed vegetables.
Cook in a slow cooker?
• 0.8 kg of lamb;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 5 eggplants;
• 5 tomatoes;
• 5 peppers;
• spices, oil, broth.
1. Boil rice, cool.
2. Cut the onion into cubes, fry in butter.
3. We twist the lamb, mix with chilled rice and
4. Fill the minced chopped dill, chopped mint, salt and
yet set aside.
5. Take out the pulp of the tomatoes, making kegs for stuffing.
Also prepare peppers. You can cut off the cap, but not to the very
end, then to cover up the vegetable. In the eggplant side pockets
and also remove some of the pulp with seeds.
6. Tomato pulp, which is taken out, is laid out in
7. On top we have stuffed vegetables.
8. Add a glass of broth or just boiling water, close and
Cooking on fire mode hour.
Dolma in the slow cooker – tips and tricks
• The cooking time of a dolma is difficult to determine, since the size
cabbage rolls each mistress is different. Also influenced by the type of used
meat The longest cooked dolma with beef, cook quickly
cabbage rolls with minced chicken, half an hour is enough for them.
• You can cook grape dolma not only in summer. Grape
leaves can be prepared for future use. They are salted and pickled. You can also
purchase a billet in the store and delight the family with delicious cabbage rolls
all year round.