Chewing gum for weight loss Diet Gum is one of
most simple and popular tools to help combat
available overweight. But before you start using
such a tool, you must be familiar with its composition,
advantages and disadvantages, as well as contraindications.
- The composition of the drug
- How to chew gum for weight loss?
- The result of losing weight with gum Diet Gum
- Disadvantages of chewing gums
- Side effects
- Video: Chewing gum for weight loss – true or myth?
The composition of the drug
Chewing gum that helps in losing weight, is made
American firm Slim Gam, which specializes in
achieving slim body. The composition of the gum includes such
natural and active substances like:
- Ягоды Годжи. This is a natural burner.
calories. The composition of the gum includes a few milligrams obtained from
powder berries, and this is enough to ensure effective
blocking fats that enter the body with food.
In addition to actively burning the existing subcutaneous fat deposits,
berries have a stimulating effect on the thyroid gland.
The main positive effect is a sharp reduction.
- Зеленый кофе. The plant has a strong
anti-cellulite action, allowing you to simulate
figure. Green coffee helps reduce the absorption of carbohydrates.
Read more about the benefits of green coffee for weight loss – read here.
- Ягоды Асаи. They contain cyanidin, thanks
which slows down the development of obesity. Thanks
adding this component to a slimming gum also strengthens and
supports the immune system;
- Африканское манго. The main value of this
product is that it helps to organize all exchange
processes occurring in the body, contributing to their improvement and
accelerate the removal of toxins and other harmful substances. Being in
the composition of the tool, this component activates the acceleration of the process
fat oxidation helps to support the immune system;
- Камбоджийская Гарциния. Is completely
natural component that slows down the process
fat deposits. As a nice bonus, you can note that
thanks to the regular use of the gum are normal
indicators of cholesterol, as well as blood sugar.
The gum contains a small amount of caffeine, which gives
charge of energy and vivacity.
How to chew gum for weight loss?
The drug should be used in courses, duration
which is determined individually on the basis of the desired
effect. As a rule, the average duration of chewing
gum – 2-4 weeks. In the case of a four-week course weight loss
- During the first 14 days, the product is used 3 times a day.
day, and in the last 2 weeks the dosage is reduced – 2 times a
- Before the main meal, chew the gum for 15-20 minutes,
after which you can proceed directly to the meal.
- Chewing gum is allowed to use and instead of snacking, as a result
You can get rid of the desire to eat something sweet and harmful.
- You can not chew gum on an empty stomach, so pre
you can eat a small amount of oatmeal or fresh salad
- It is necessary to adjust the food – from your own diet.
completely remove all fatty foods, flour products and
After completing the course, a short break is taken (3-5 weeks) and
if necessary, you can pass it again. Reception
chewing gum for weight loss is only allowed if
if there was no negative effect after the first course.
The result of losing weight with gum Diet Gum
Provided regular and proper use of special
gum, the body produces the following effect:
- Flowing quite fast weight loss. According to the allegations
manufacturers, in just one month, you can lose about 15 kg
overweight. But it is worth noting that such results are not
Many lose weight, on average losing about 3-5 kg.
- Происходит заметное снижение appetite.
- There is an improvement in the metabolic process.
- Increases immunity.
- Active splitting of the existing subcutaneous fat begins.
deposits, however, no sagging of the skin occurs and does not appear
- Light teeth whitening is performed.
After completing the chewing gum course, lost
the weight does not return again and the effect is saved on
over a rather long period of time.
Disadvantages of chewing gums
The main disadvantage of chewing gums for weight loss is
that many do not help to lose weight. Also marked
- With regular use of gum to suppress hunger
there is an addiction, and further chewing will be perceived
as a signal to stop eating. This will contribute to the fact that
you can no longer distinguish between real feelings of hunger and desire
- Scientists conducted a series of studies and were able to establish that
the body perceives Artificial sugar, which is available in
chewing gum, like a real one. Therefore, after chewing may increase
blood sugar levels and for people with hypersensitivity
for insulin, this means increased hunger. It means that
gum produces the opposite effect.
- If you constantly chew gum, especially on the hungry
a stomach can trigger gastritis or a stomach ulcer that
due to the production of gastric juice when chewing, which
corrodes the stomach walls in the absence or insufficiency of food in
- With constant chewing possible mechanical damage to the teeth,
for example, loss of a seal.
Slimming chewing gum can
cause side effects:
- vomiting, nausea;
- severe headache;
- general malaise;
- migraine attacks;
- insomnia, chronic sleep deprivation;
- severe pain in the gastrointestinal tract.
Before using this tool, you should familiarize yourself with
- problems related to the state of the stomach;
- diseases associated with the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- allergic to the individual components that make up
Video: Chewing gum for weight loss – true or myth?
The use of chewing gum for weight loss does not always give
the desired result, because this tool has certain
contraindications. Before using this method of dealing with
existing overweight will be useful to get acquainted with the following
Many girls and women want to get slim and fit
figure, but not always have the opportunity to attend regularly
gym or follow strict diets. Comes to the rescue
chewing gum for weight loss, but before its use is
consult with a specialist to fight fat
sediments did not lead to serious health problems.