Cellulose is part of the vegetable
products that our body can not digest. She passes
through our digestive tract, having no energy
values, but still is incredibly useful for us.
A large amount of fiber in your daily diet has
great value for successful weight loss and maintaining
further ideal body weight.
We know how overweight is directly related to heart disease,
some types of cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke,
arthritis, breathing problems and depression.
A high fiber diet will help you manage
own health, controlling your ideal weight. In addition
slimming fiber has many health benefits.
The main types of fiber for weight loss
Fiber not only does not contain calories, but is also
a great helper to your diet, causing faster feeling
saturation during the meal.
There are 2 types of fiber for weight loss: insoluble and
soluble in water.
Benefits of Insoluble Fiber
- promotes proper regulation of the movement of food in the intestines and
- quickly releases the intestines from toxic waste;
- helps prevent colon cancer while maintaining optimal
pH in the intestine;
- struggling with extra pounds.
Food Sources of Insoluble Fiber
- vegetables like green beans and dark green leafy
- peel of fruit and root crops;
- whole grain products;
- corn bran;
- seeds and nuts.
Advantages of soluble fiber
- lowers total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (bad
cholesterol), thus reducing the risk of
diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- regulates blood sugar levels;
- swells in the stomach, creating a feeling of fullness;
- cleans from heavy metals, chemical compounds and other
- removes excess kilos.
Food sources of soluble fiber
- oatmeal / oatmeal porridge / oat bran;
- dried beans and peas;
- flax seeds;
- fruits, such as citrus fruits and apples;
- vegetables such as carrots.
Adding fiber to your daily diet
Nutritionists recommend a daily intake of 20 to 35 grams
fiber, however, most people eat only
10-15. Regular and hassle-free stools means your diet
contains enough fiber.
Adding more fiber to your diet
the daily diet will probably help you lose weight and improve
health, but do it gradually. Rapid growth in consumption
fiber may cause increased gas or diarrhea,
which means important nutrients and vitamins can be
And be sure to drink plenty of fluids when adding fiber to
your diet. While fiber is generally beneficial for your
digestive system but without proper amount of fluid
may cause constipation and not help in its elimination.
We recommend daily drinking at least eight glasses.
purified (spring) water. Eat a variety of foods with high
fiber content to benefit from both insoluble
in water and water soluble fiber types, including raw vegetables and