When you try to reset
extra pounds, cardio is very important
tool of those that are needed to effectively combat
The only task is to find out the optimal intensity and
duration, and also to decide on the choice of the best option
aerobic exercise for weight loss.
Your first step in developing a complete training program
are knowledge of how cardio can help in
building your body.
How do cardio trainings help you in losing weight?
You already know that your weight will surely decrease until
while you burn more calories than you consume in
throughout the day.
The best way to do this is a competent combination of power
and cardio exercises with a healthy, balanced diet. But
a fundamental element of this method still remain
properly organized aerobic training for weight loss.
Important reasons why this happens are:
- Cardio helps you burn more calories in one
training, thanks to an increased cardiovascular rhythm and
increase the speed of circulation.
- With many types of aerobic fat burning exercises you
can consume from 100 to 500 calories whichever
what load you have chosen, how long do you train and how much you
- Burning calories with aerobic workouts means that you
You can opt out of low-calorie diets to reduce your
daily calorie intake.
- You can use cardio every day
weeks without worrying about injuries and overtraining.
The best types of cardio for weight loss
You already know that
aerobic training is important for effective weight loss,
but what exercises work best and how much do they really
necessary for the loss of extra pounds?
The truth is that in fact there is no better cardio.
The present result fully depends on the implementation
workouts on a regular basis.
But некоторые упражнения обладают большей интенсивностью, чем
- Cardiovascular activity: aerobic exercise, like
walking tends to increase heart rate faster,
than swimming or cycling.
- High Intensity Training: Cardio Exercises
include fast running or jumping rope, mostly
burn more calories than less intense as walking.
- General body activity: when the upper and
lower body for example cross-country skiing
terrain, the cardiovascular system is more active and
burned more calories.
This does not mean that you should not use in your
training exercises with less intensity, because both
type of activity make it possible to spend calories.
To get a general idea of how much time
cardiovascular training should last for weight loss, see the following
list of common exercises.
Calorie consumption for a person weighing 60 kg. in 30 minutes:
- Step aerobics: 295 calories
- Exercise Bike: 208 calories
- Swimming: 247 calories
- Walking 6 km / h: 152 calories
- Running 10 km / h: 249 calories
What is the optimal number of cardio for
It is difficult to say exactly what a certain amount of aerobic
workouts you need for weight loss. American fitness trainers and
cardiologists recommend about 60 minutes from moderate to high
training intensity 5-6 times a week.
But, правда, необходимое количество варьируется от человека к
factors such as:
* The amount of your daily calories * The level of fitness
* Metabolism rate, age and gender * Percentage
body fat and body weight * Your training schedule Several
Tips for creating an effective cardio exercise program:
- If you are a beginner, start with 3-4 cardiovascular exercises per week with
intensity you can handle.
- Gradually increase the length of time
cardiovascular training up to 45 to 60 minutes of continuous exercise.
- As you get stronger, try to hold once a week
interval training to increase stamina and burn
- Bring the number of workouts to 5-6 per week and
experiment with different levels of intensity