Adjika enjoys great popularity in many countries, because
что рецепты ее preparations легки, не требуют сложных манипуляций
and expensive products.
In addition, adjika is being prepared in many different ways, and
thanks to its savory taste and indescribable flavor
transform absolutely any dish.
- 1 Аджика острая с apples — общие принципы preparations
- 2 1. Аджика острая с apples: простой рецепт
- 3 2. Аджика острая с apples, зеленью и морковью
- 4 3. Аджика острая с apples и сливами
- 5 4. Аджика острая с apples и орехами без варки
- 6 5. Green spicy adjika with apples without cooking
- 7 6. Adjika spicy with apples and green tomatoes
- 8 Adjika spicy with apples – tricks and secrets preparations
Аджика острая с apples — общие принципы preparations
Initially, adjika was prepared from the main three ingredients –
pepper, garlic, herbs, but, the more the recipe spread, the
more changes have been made to it. Now adjika cook and
sweet and sour-sweet and savory, and, of course, spicy. Into her
add tomatoes, paprika, onions, carrots, zucchini, apples, herbs and
greens, spices and spices and many other ingredients.
Для preparations острой аджики с apples можно также
use any components. Adjika can be vegetable, herbal,
red, green and whatever you want. Indispensable
apples remain an ingredient, but here you can also show imagination and
using different varieties and degree of ripeness of the fruit, give
adjika new unusual tastes: spicy sweetness, light sourness and
All constituent vegetables and fruits are cleaned, washed and
crushed. After boil, add spices, sunflower oil,
salt and sometimes vinegar. But there are also adjika recipes without
cooking: here all the vegetables and apples are preliminarily
preparation, after they are mixed with other ingredients, some
time defend, mix and roll.
1. Аджика острая с apples: простой рецепт
• 1 kg 800 g of tomatoes;
• 900 g sweet bell pepper;
• 600 g of sweet and sour apples;
• two chilli pods;
• 150-200 g of garlic;
• salt and pepper;
• 210 ml of vegetable oil.
How to cook:
1. Wash apples and vegetables.
2. From the apple cut skin, remove the middle of the stem.
3. Tomatoes let go for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, rinsed.
Gently prying the skin, rip it off.
4. We remove seeds from Bulgarian and hot peppers.
5. Peel the garlic.
6. We twist all the prepared ingredients through a meat grinder,
we shift in a big pan for cooking.
7. Add salt and ground pepper to taste, pour in vegetable
8. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2.5 hours.
9. Ready sharp adjika roll up in a sterile container.
2. Аджика острая с apples, зеленью и морковью
• 1 kg of tomatoes;
• 320 г carrots;
• 550 g Bulgarian pepper;
• 3 pcs. hot pepper;
• two apples;
• a small head of garlic;
• over a large bundle of basil and cilantro;
• 50 g of granulated sugar;
• 2 tbsp. l table vinegar;
• 2 tbsp.l vegetable oil;
How to cook:
1. Apples, tomatoes, carrots, garlic, my peppers and clean from
peel, seed, peduncle.
2. We grind all adzhika components, having passed through the meat grinder
or a blender. However, working with a blender should be done carefully and not
very intense so as not to bring the ingredients to a puree
States, still adzhika tastier, if there are small
pieces of vegetables, rather than when it turns homogeneous
3. Put the mass in the pan, simmer after boiling on a quiet
heat 35 minutes.
4. At this time all the greens are rinsed, we remove large branches,
остальное grind. Garlic rubbed on a fine grater or
pass through the press.
5. After 35-40 minutes of languor add to the adjika prepared
greens, sugar and salt, garlic. Stir.
6. Pour in vegetable oil, simmer another about one hour.
7. In the finished adjika pour vinegar, mix and immediately
roll it into the banks.
3. Аджика острая с apples и сливами
• 500 g of green apples, such as “Granny Smith”;
• 2 kg of plums;
• 1 kg of 100 g of ripe tomatoes;
• 500 g onions;
• a pound of bell pepper;
• 350-400 g of garlic;
• bell pepper pod;
• 125 g sugar.
How to cook:
1. In the washed plums, remove the bones, fill the fruit with a small
amount of water and boil until softened about 10 minutes after
2. Shift slightly cooled plums on a sieve, fray,
to remove all skin.
3. Peel the garlic and onion, at the Bulgarian and hot pepper
remove the seeds and stems.
4. Tomatoes are scalded with boiling water, remove the skin from them.
5. We cut the core of the apples, cut off the skin.
6. Twist in the meat grinder the flesh of red tomatoes, sweet and
bitter pepper, onion, apples.
7. Mix the resulting mass with plum puree.
8. Cook the adjika for two hours on a quiet fire, remembering to stir,
so it does not burn.
9. Add chopped garlic, sugar and salt, cook another 22
10. We transfer the ready adjika hot to the jars,
4. Аджика острая с apples и орехами без варки
• kilogram of bell pepper;
• one green apple;
• head of large garlic;
• three pods of chili;
• 250 grams of peeled walnuts;
• 2 tbsp. l coriander;
• 1 tbsp. l hops suneli;
• two pinches cinnamon, salt.
How to cook:
1. Bulgarian pepper and apple cleaned and chopped, skipping
through a meat grinder twice.
2. Fry the nuts slightly in a hot, dry frying pan and
grind in a mortar.
3. Pepper and garlic peel and chop in a blender.
4. Mix all the vegetables and walnuts, add salt to the mass,
coriander and hop-suneli.
5. Let the mass stand for half an hour, again, well.
mix and unfold on dry clean cans.
5. Green spicy adjika with apples without cooking
• 800 grams of bell pepper green;
• two pods of green hot pepper;
• celery bunch;
• two bunches of dill and cilantro;
• two green not sweet apples;
• 5-6 cloves of garlic;
• 4 tbsp. l oils grow th;
• 2 tbsp. l hops suneli;
• salt to taste;
• 30 g of sugar;
• 50 ml of vinegar 9%.
How to cook:
1. Wash celery, dill and cilantro. Dries and
2. Remove apples from the core, remove all seeds from the peppers.
Cut all not too big slices.
3. We shift the vegetables, peeled garlic, apples and herbs in the bowl
blender. Grind the mass until smooth.
4. Shift the resulting mass into a deep container
add salt to taste, pour sugar and hops-suneli, pour in
sunflower oil and vinegar.
5. Thoroughly mix the adjika, insist 10-15 minutes and again
mix it up.
6. Spread the finished adjika into small sterile
6. Adjika spicy with apples and green tomatoes
• 2 kg 800 g green tomatoes;
• 1 kg of red tomatoes;
• 200 g chili;
• 500 g of bell pepper (red or green);
• 3 pcs. carrots;
• 4 large sweet and sour apples;
• 240 g garlic;
• 1/2 cup of sunflower oil;
• fresh dill, parsley, basil;
• 30-40 g hops-suneli, salt.
How to cook:
1. We wash green tomatoes, remove peels from them,
pre-holding vegetables a couple of minutes in boiling water, cut
stalk, cut into slices.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with a small amount of salt, steamed
hours in the fridge. So the green tomatoes will leave their inherent
3. All other vegetables and apples that are part of adzhika, so
peel off the skin and seeds, and cut.
4. We pass through a meat grinder red and green tomatoes, pepper
sweet and bitter, carrots, apples, garlic.
5. Add salt, hops-suneli, sunflower oil.
6. Cook the resulting aromatic mass over low heat,
stirring about 1 hour 10 minutes.
7. Rinse the greens and chop them very finely.
Add it 5-7 minutes before the end of cooking.
8. Spread sharp adjika on the banks, roll up.
Adjika spicy with apples – tricks and secrets
• Spicy adjika give garlic and chili pepper. And if garlic is not
requires special skills for cleaning and grinding, then with pods
Hot peppers should be handled with care so that they do not accidentally
get burns to the hands and mucous membranes. Rinse, peel and grind
chili should be in gloves, while working with vegetables can not
touch the eyes, nose, and other parts of the body too.
Care should be taken with the airway: work well
ventilated area. After all the necessary procedures
Be sure to wash your hands with soap.
• Adjika, cooked without cooking, is especially useful: in it
all the vitamins and trace elements of the vegetables used are preserved and
herbs But to keep such a product for a long time, you should use
more salt – it is an excellent preservative. Usually such
adjika is not eaten in pure form, it is added during preparation
different dishes, and so, be careful with the amount of salt when
further use of the workpiece.
• When cooking, do not close the pan with a lid, so the moisture from
vegetables and apples will evaporate faster, adjika will increase and it will turn out
thick and saturated.
• Be sure to sterilize jars and lids before seaming. it
simple procedure will contribute to long-term adzhika storage.
• If you use spices and herbs, be careful
and their choice when purchasing. They must be fresh, not
faded, have a pronounced not moldy aroma.
• Spicy adjika, though incredibly tasty and has a large
the amount of vitamins recommended for use is seasoning
far from everyone. It should be abandoned to those who suffer any
diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the stomach,
those who have digestive problems. Nor can it be eaten by children and
people in old age. And even a healthy person is better
use acute adjika in its pure form, not on an empty stomach and
only as an addition to the main dish.