Achma – Georgian cheese cake, which with its flavor will bring
mind of any person. The classic technology is quite complicated
requires kneading dough, but there is the same pita!
With him, cooking achma simplifies, while the taste of the cake
remains the same worthy. Interestingly, the Georgian pie
from Armenian lavash.
But we are still not capable of this!
- 1 Cheese pita with pita bread – general cooking principles
- 2 Lazy pita with pita cheese
- 3 Pita bread with cheese, cottage cheese and green onions
- 4 Pita bread with cheese and meat
- 5 Achma from pita with assorted cheese
- 6 Pita bread with milk and cheese
- 7 Pita bread with cheese and potatoes
- 8 Cheese pita bread – tips and tricks
Cheese pita with pita bread – general cooking principles
Pita bread is used to make cheesecake thin, then
there is an armenian. The approximate number of sheets is usually indicated in
compounding But the size of the cakes may be different, so it’s better
buy with a little margin.
Used for the filling of cheese, rarely alone. Often to him
add greens, garlic, cottage cheese, there are even recipes with potatoes and
meat, you can see below. Always achma prepared with
pouring, which makes baking special, single, juicy.
The approximate composition of the fill:
• kefir or other dairy product;
The cake is collected in layers. How to form it from pita bread,
can be found in the recipes below. The top is usually watered
kefir talkers, sprinkled with pieces of butter. Baked
Ahma most often in the oven. Optimum temperature 180, on average
cooking time ranges from half an hour to 45 minutes. It all depends
on the number of layers and the type of filling.
Lazy pita with pita cheese
To make a lazy cake, you need pita bread and any cheese.
such as Adyghe, you can take suluguni or cheese.
• 2 eggs;
• 2-3 pita bread;
• 300 grams of cheese;
• 500 grams of kefir;
• 50 g of oil;
• 1 bunch of greens.
1. Break eggs into a bowl, add kefir. If the stuffing will be
salty cheese is used, then you can not put salt. Whisk
with a whisk so that the eggs are completely dissolved in the yogurt.
2. We rub cheese with rather large chips, put in it
greenery. But you can do without it.
3. Spread one pita in shape so that the edges hang
4. Water the bottom with kefir mixture with egg, sprinkle with cheese
5. Now you can simply cut a piece of pita to the size of the form.
and lay out a layer, but it is better to tear the cake into several pieces
5-10 cm in size. Then each dip into the kefir mixture and
lay a layer of them.
6. Sprinkle cheese again.
7 We lay out pieces of pita moistened in kefir pouring.
We collect the whole cake until the filling is over. It usually turns out
3-4 layers in the form of medium size.
8. Fold the edges of pita bread, which hang from the form, inward,
covering the cake.
9. Water the remnants of kefir mixture, scatter on top
small pieces of butter, put baked.
Pita bread with cheese, cottage cheese and green onions
For that baking, you need not only cheese, but also cottage cheese. Pie
it turns out special, very gentle. Cottage cheese can take any
fat, cheese of any kind, but the taste will depend on it and
each time get different.
• 0.3 kg thin pita;
• 400 grams of kefir, ryazhenka;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 3 eggs;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• salt, oil.
1. Pound the curd until smooth, add grated cheese.
2. We sort out green onions, cut and send to the filling,
stir, try. If salt is not enough, then you need to immediately
to fill up.
3. Mix eggs with kefir, preferably fat. Can take
4. Putting the cake. We lay one pita in the form.
5. The remaining lavash cut into squares. Dip the pieces in the egg
and lay one layer at the bottom for compaction.
6. We smear the curd filling.
7 Again comes a layer of pieces soaked in kefir, then cottage cheese.
We put a little stuffing, slightly grease the layer.
8. Close the cake with the edges of the cakes that hang down. If their
not enough, you can leave a hole, do not worry.
9. Water the remains of kefir, rub the top with a piece of butter
10. Bake for half an hour. Focusing on the crust on the surface,
it should be well roasted. Temperature 180.
Pita bread with cheese and meat
From such a cake achma with cheese and meat is really difficult
refuse. Any ground beef is added to the filling. Also
feature of this recipe is that pouring is prepared without
fermented milk products.
• 3 pieces of pita bread;
• 1 egg;
• 1 carrot;
• 300 grams of minced meat;
• 2 onions;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 50 grams of butter;
• greens, spices;
• 180 ml of broth.
1. Cut vegetables into cubes, fry with 30 ml of butter. Add to
him minced meat. Cook another ten minutes, season
2. Mix the broth with the eggs, beat a little with a fork.
3. Chop a bunch of greens and divide into two identical parts. One
we send to forcemeat.
4. The second part of the green mixed with grated cheese.
5. We collect acma. As usual, we lay the bottom of a convenient form.
6. Spread half of the meat filling. Bottom to spill for
it is not necessary. If pita bread is very thin, then you can even strengthen the bottom
pie an additional layer.
7 Cut a piece of lavash in shape, cover the meat stuffing,
pour the broth, not very much, slightly wetted. Sprinkle
сырной stuffing. Half should go.
8. Make another layer of minced meat, then with cheese.
9. Close the cake edges. If the pita remained, you can moisten
pieces and spread out on top.
10. Pour broth, if he stayed.
11. Take butter and grater. We rub a piece on top
12. Meat achma is also baked for half an hour, we look at
Achma from pita with assorted cheese
To make such an achma, you will need several types of cheese. AT
recipe is an example. If there is no feta cheese, then you can
replace with a similar product.
• 6 pieces of pita;
• 200 grams of hard cheese;
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 350 grams of Suluguni;
• 150 grams of feta;
• 3 eggs;
• 50-60 grams of oil;
• greens, garlic.
1. Immediately prepare the fill, so as not to be distracted.
Mix eggs and kefir, whip a little and set aside.
2. We are engaged in cheeses. We rub them on a coarse grater, mix
together. Добавляем чеснок, greenery. The filling is ready!
3. Spread lavash into shape. Pieа получится достаточно много.
If necessary, you can reduce the number of products, but we do it.
4. Lubricate the bottom of the form with lavash kefir and lay out the layer
Cheese Filling Assorted.
5. The rest of all pita we cut into squares, as for lasagna.
Throw in a bowl of kefir in small portions. ATынимаем кусочки
and lay out the layers.
6. We form a puff construction until it ends
7 Как обычно, закрываем верх пирога краями лепешки, которые
8. Water the remnants of the egg mixture.
9. Cut the butter, scatter the pieces on top and send to
Pita bread with milk and cheese
No kefir? You can use ryazhenka, yogurt, yogurt.
If there is no fermented milk drink at all, feel free to take milk. WITH
You can also cook wonderful, albeit lazy cheesy
• 4 sheets of pita;
• 500 ml of milk;
• 200 g of hard cheese;
• 400 g of cottage cheese;
• 30 g of oil;
• 3 eggs;
• 0.5 buns of dill.
1. Whisk яйца. Here, it is desirable to beat them well, to the skin and
then add milk, a pinch of salt. We set aside.
2. We prepare the filling according to the general principle. We grind cottage cheese,
mix with grated cheese. Chop dill, you can add
garlic We try the stuffing, be sure to salt it so that the cake does not
turned out to be bland.
3. WITHобираем изделие по общему принципу, выкладываем первый
a piece of pita on the bottom, hang the edges. Then sprinkle with cheese
stuffing. Bottom in this embodiment, do not need to lubricate the milk, otherwise
bottom will limp before time.
4. The remaining cakes we tear pieces into pieces or cut. Immersed in
milk, take out and gently shake off the droplets. ATыкладываем
слои, чередуя stuffing.
5. Wrap the edges inward, pour the milk mixture, sprinkle
6. ATот и все! ATыпекаем полчаса, подаем в теплом или в холодном
Pita bread with cheese and potatoes
ATариант экономной и сытной выпечки по мотивам популярного
pirogue. Potatoes need to be boiled beforehand in uniform or in peeled,
но не измельченном the form.
• 3 pita bread;
• 3 potatoes;
• 250 grams of cheese;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 70 grams of oil;
• dill, salt;
• 400 ml of kefir;
• 3 eggs.
1. Whisk яйца и кефир, как уже упоминалось, можно взять и
another sour milk drink. WITHмесь немножко we salt
2. We rub the peeled, boiled potatoes large.
3. Also натираем сыр, отправляем к картофельной стружке.
4. Now you need to split a piece of butter in half and part also
Grate with chips, add to the filling. If the oil is softened, then
we throw just like that, then we stir.
5. Не забываем добавить чеснок и greenery. Stir well
6. WITHобираем пирог по накатанной схеме, которая неоднократно
described in the recipes above.
7 WITHверху поливаем остатками кефира и натираем вторую половинку
8. We bake half an hour. Serve the cake while it is hot.
Cheese pita bread – tips and tricks
• Achma will be especially appetizing if you sprinkle the top with thin
a layer of grated cheese, but always solid. It will melt and
turn into a wonderful crust.
• WITHчитается, что настоящая ачма подается только в горячем the form.
Therefore, you should not wait for the cake to cool completely and better than him immediately.
send to the table from the oven.
• If the pita is dried up and crumbled, no problem, it’s still
сгодится для сырного pirogue. Just sprinkle ode cakes,
cover with a towel and wait a bit.
• ATыпекать ачма можно не только в духовке, но и в мультиварке. AT
In this case, the cake is collected directly in the bowl, but it is advisable not to
design too high.
• Any cake can be varied. Add sausage to cheese,
chopped tomato or some browned onions. Especially this
reception will help out if the fillings are small.