Very often, girls after sugar depilation face the problem of irritation, especially for owners especially sensitive and delicate skin. If immediately upon completion procedures you have irritation after shugaring in the form red dots, it’s not scary.
Important information for those who really care and care for your body! Since ancient times, linen fabrics have been used to create light, beautiful and comfortable clothes. Thin and thick fabric, which you can buy in online store because flax is great for tailoring any clothes.
Returning to the topic: you need to use soothing gel or cream for hair growth retardation, and literally in an hour unpleasant symptoms should disappear. But if this does not happen, it is fraught with bad consequences.
Preparing for Shugaring
If you are the owner of a particularly delicate and sensitive skin, then you you need to carefully prepare for shugaring. The minimum that you can to do is to start moisturizing the skin at least a week before the procedure sugar hair removal. It is because the skin is dry and poor moistened, a problem may occur.
Before starting the procedure, be sure to apply talcum powder on the skin, to degrease it and remove any residual moisture. If your skin will be wet, then inflammation will appear necessarily. Sweat will penetrate small wounds and unpleasant itching. That’s why you can’t exercise during the day after shugaringa.
Irritation after sugaring in a bikini zone
Not all girls are irritated by the bikini zone, despite that the skin there is very sensitive. So what’s the secret smooth and well-feeling skin after depilation?
A few days before shugaring, you need to have a light peeling, потому что кожа в зоне бикини такжеneeds to be cleaned of dead particles. If not neglected with this advice, you can protect yourself. Therefore it is better to start moisturize the skin in the bikini area a few days before the procedure.
Read about shugaring techniques in detail here.
After the procedure, it is necessary to treat the skin with an antiseptic, It is not recommended to wear tight and tight underwear with hard seams. – this will increase friction and sweating, as a result of which irritation.
Sometimes due to the individual characteristics of the skin, avoid Unfortunately, irritation is impossible. Then you need minimize it as soon as possible. For this there is many store and folk remedies.
- For example, chamomile. For a long time, a decoction of this flower by rightly considered one of the best fighters with irritation and rashes. Apply it to the damaged area several times a day, and The result will be noticeable in just a couple of days.
- Another effective folk method is processing affected areas of the skin with potato juice. It’s very simple, grate grater potatoes, attach this mixture to the damaged place on a few minutes and then take a shower. It will alleviate unpleasant Feel. If you regularly use such compresses, then the skin in the bikini zone will bounce back.
- If for you too long to mess with lotions home preparation, you can buy Pantenol ointment at the pharmacy. She Designed specifically for the treatment of small wounds. Apply her need locally on damaged areas, previously in consultation with your doctor.
Pustules after shugaring
Many girls attending the procedure sugar removal, expect to see perfectly smooth and silky skin. Unfortunately, if you were unable to remove irritation after depilation, in place of red dots and inflammation may appear pustules. This is unpleasant and not at all aesthetically pleasing. What emergency measures should be taken to reduce them quantity and swelling? Is it possible to carry out the procedure, not faced with this problem?
There are several causes of purulent acne after depilation.
- During the procedure, the upper layer of the skin is removed – the epidermis, and skin for just a few days would be just the perfect place to microbial reproduction;
- If you have sensitive skin by nature, you can do little. to do to completely protect yourself from purulent rashes. The inflammatory process can trigger droplets of sweat, dust particles and body friction on tissue.
- Sometimes it happens that after the first procedure sugar epilation rashes and ulcers appear, but with subsequent trying the skin gets used and does not react so acutely. Therefore, maybe worth a try again.
- If you have tried a lot of depilation methods, but it is with sugar you have rashes that turn into pimples, then, most likely, this type of depilation is simply not for you fits. It’s even possible that you are allergic to components, contained in the paste.
- Probably the most common problem of the appearance of ulcers – these are ingrown hairs, which often happens in case of disruption of work sweat glands.
If you know the causes of irritation, you can try to avoid this problem. But remember that everyone has skin completely different, and there is no single solution to the problem. If you If you try different options, you can understand what exactly suits you.
Red dots after shugaring
The appearance of red dots after depilation as such is not catastrophic. More dangerous if they will subsequently begin to develop into inflammation, abscesses or bumps. To prevent this, it is better to eliminate the problem in the bud Do not entail associated problems.
Let’s look at the common causes that cause the appearance of red dots after the procedure:
- Depilation is too frequent when the hairs have not yet had time to grow to the desired length. Many girls don’t like to wait when they grow a little, and when the first light hairs appear, they run doing new shugaring is wrong and entails the appearance of red dots.
- Injury during a session of nerve endings that are in the fatty layer, can lead to skin will become rough with visible red dots;
- If immediately after the procedure the skin turns red, then this is normal reaction to the stress to which it is exposed. After all, during the upper epithelium is removed by shugaring and the hairs are pulled out follicle.
- After shugaring, the skin is mega-sensitive and prone to contact. germs and infections. That is why it is strictly necessary adhere to all hygiene rules, both before and after procedures.
If you still could not avoid the problem, and the next the day you found unpleasant red dots that are accompanied itching, then do not rush to despair. Today there is a lot of ways to overcome this trouble and enjoy perfect skin:
- In the pharmacy you can buy any antiseptic ointment, as cheaper and more expensive brands. For example: Boro Plus, Malavit, Solcoseryl, Miramistin and others. Read carefully instructions before use, and even better consult with a dermatologist
- However, if you do not trust the store or pharmacy funds, then traditional medicine recipes will help you. Tinctures with calendula or celandine are famous. its antiseptic effect. Apply several times a day, compresses to damaged areas of the skin, and redness will do away.
- Aloe juice and tea tree oil – a double power in the fight against inflammations. Use these funds individually or together. Drip a couple drops of tea tree oil on the cut scarlet pulp and wipe irritated skin. The effect will not force itself to wait.
- Another effective, very simple, as well as budget way the fight against red dots is a baby powder. Sprinkle the area after depilation, and the skin will begin to return to normal.
Redness after shugaring
Slight redness immediately after sugar depilation procedures are an absolutely normal reaction, which occurs in almost all women. But to protect yourself and prevent redness leading to rashes, pustules and bumps, it is better to use antiseptics bought in a pharmacy on the advice of a dermatologist or beautician.
But this method is not relevant for everyone. After all, very fatty creams clog the pores and prevent air from entering the skin, namely therefore it is better to use tonics or lotions with a cooling effect and drying effect.
If you need emergency help, but there’s nothing at hand, then peep into the freezer and attach pieces of ice to damaged place. This will help narrow pores and relieve irritation. But if you take care in advance and freeze the cubes from a decoction of herbs, then help will be immediate and effective.
Agree, it’s very disappointing when you have planned important event, your legs should appear in all its glory, but unexpected consequences spoil all your plans. However, there are secrets how not only to remove irritation quickly, but also to prevent it. Now you know how to prepare for shugaring and quickly remove unpleasant consequences. But we wish you never had to put this knowledge into practice.