Gone are the days when it was believed that “Spit – girlish
beauty”. But even just braided thick and long braid
always attracts the attention of the opposite sex
(perhaps precisely because now it is rare). Fortunately, fashion
again returns to its origins, and the braid becomes that
called a fashion trend. Girls with braids always look young and
romantic, wherever they appear – at the institute, at work or in
any company. Of course, an adult woman is unlikely to fit what
so paints a young girl, but the glamorous french braids
look great on ladies of any age.
The peculiarity of the French braids is that the hair
look as if braided inside, as they say, “by
skin. ” However, in order to braid a neat and beautiful French
pigtail, will require a certain skill and training.
How to braid a French braid?
Thumbs to draw a straight line from the temples to the middle
back of the head. Since weaving braids begins with
this hair, they need to be collected and smoothed.
- Smoothed hair divided into three parts equally.
- Start weave braid as usual, making 2-3 weave.
- Start from the third or fourth weave to each strand.
add small strands of hair to the middle strand when her
cross over. To do this, with one hand hold the three main strands, and
the thumb of the other hand draws a straight line to the scalp
back (as described in claim 1).
- Take strand smooth and add to the strands of braids, which
overlaps the middle strand.
- Weaving continues until all hair is used,
and the rest of the braid is completed in the usual way.
- The end of the braid is fixed with an elastic rubber band.
To learn how to braid a French braid, you need not only
great art, but also training. It can be tied more tightly or
more freely, add strands of different thickness or begin to weave
braid from different places on the head. Train – and all you have
How to braid a regular braid?
- All hair must be carefully combed and neatly divided into
three equal parts.
- Holding all the strands, throw the right strand over the middle one,
so that the average goes under it to the right.
- Now the left strand is thrown over the middle one to the middle one.
passed under it to the left.
- This process is repeated all the time: right through the middle,
left through the middle until you reach about half your palm
(or above, optional) until the end of the hair.
- To secure the end of the braid, elastic is usually used.
gum, which can be blocked with a beautiful barrette or ribbon.
Weaving braids requires a good eye to divide the hair
equally and all the strands were the same thickness, as well as accuracy,
so that her hair does not get out of the braid and she had a well-groomed, neat
view. The main thing is to know how to braid your hair, and your skills and abilities
over time will turn out.