Dolobene ointment is anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, analgesic drug that is intended for outdoor use application. Although the pharmaceutical market is represented by many подобных лекарств, мазь Dolobene является самым популярным, так как It is a universal remedy for sprains, bruises and other injuries in life and sports. Почему гель Dolobene заслуживает separate attention, let’s see.
- 1 Форма выпуска и состав мази Dolobene
- 2 pharmachologic effect
- 3 What helps ointment: indications for use
- 4 Инструкция по применению мази Dolobene
- 5 Contraindications and side effects < / h2> При длительном применении Dolobene мази возможны непродолжительные реакции кожи, которые быстро исчезают после прекращения лечения: жжение, зуд, покраснение в месте нанесения геля. Sometimes allergic manifestations occur: urticaria, edema. In rare cases, a change in taste is manifested, and if the drug is applied to large areas of skin, then diarrhea, nausea, migraine, difficulty breathing, chills can be observed. The absolute contraindications to the use of the drug include patients with vegetative-vascular dystonia, asthma, impaired functioning of the kidneys or liver. You can not use the ointment in hemorrhagic diathesis, hypersensitivity to substances that are part of the drug and children under 5 years. In the event of any adverse reaction, treatment with the drug should be stopped and consult a specialist. Use during pregnancy < / h2> During the gel treatment, the photosensitivity of the skin is enhanced, so it is better to limit the visit to the tanning bed and sun bath during the use of the drug. Не желательно использовать Dolobene совместно with other warming gels and ointments due to the high absorption of the substance dimethyl sulfoxide. The simultaneous use of ointments with drugs containing sulindak increases the risk of neuropathy. Price < / h2> The drug in pharmacies is available without a prescription. Сколько стоит мазь Dolobene? In Russia, the average cost of an aluminum tube 50 grams is 300-350 rubles. Gel in the amount of 100 grams you can easily find at a price of 500-550 rubles. The high cost of the drug due to its German origin. If you can not buy an expensive drug, pay attention to cheaper Russian analogues. Аналоги мази Dolobene
Форма выпуска и состав мази Dolobene
Ointment is produced in the form of a transparent or slightly turbid gel without smell in aluminum tubes of 50, 100 grams. Other medicinal forms of the drug does not exist. Active ingredients medicines are: heparin sodium, dimethyl sulfoxide, dexpanthenol. Main components fast penetrate the body and, successfully interacting with each other, improve metabolic reactions under the skin, relieve pain the symptoms. Auxiliary substances in the composition of the gel (ointment):
- polyacrylic acid;
- macrogol glyceryl hydroxystearate;
- mountain pine oil;
- citronel oil;
- rosemary oil;
- purified water.
Local anesthetic effect is achieved by dimethyl sulfoxide, which reduces pain impulses in cells. The pharmacological property of this substance contributes to the loss activity of hydroxyl radicals, improving metabolism. Heparin improves blood microcirculation, accelerates the resorption of small blood clots, restores and regenerates connective tissue. Dexpanthenol has dermoprotective properties. Getting under skin, the substance is converted into pantothenic acid, which able to quickly recover the injured areas, since actively participates in tissue processes.
What helps ointment: indications for use
Dolobene гель, согласно инструкции по применению, снимает отеки, relieves the damaged surface of the skin, treats various inflammation, copes with neuralgic diseases. The tool is suitable for people with the following conditions:
- Joint injuries, hematomas.
- Pathology of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis).
- Closed soft tissue injuries, bruises.
- Inflammation of tendon sheaths, or tendons (tendinitis).
- Sprains, tendons, muscles.
- Acute neuralgia.
- Periarthritis of the shoulder blade joint.
Инструкция по применению мази Dolobene
Method of use of the gel does not differ from similar drugs. According to the indications for use in the abstract, for maximum effect of the medicinal product the damaged area must first clean of cosmetics, other drugs and dirt. Do not apply gel on bleeding and open wounds, burns, mucous membranes shell.
Rub a small amount of gel into the skin massaging movements. If you use a bandage, then before its use must wait for the alcohol to evaporate from the surface. skin. Apply the drug to the skin up to 4 times / day. Timing Therapies are prescribed individually by the doctor, depending on the severity recommended disease and effectiveness of the ointment for a specific application.