Physiological sodium chloride solution is widely used in medicine for inhalation in the treatment of many diseases. Chemical the composition of the solution consists of 9% sodium chloride, dissolved in distilled water. Prepare the drug in specially equipped laboratories at chemical plants. Apply saline to recovery of water-salt balance, dissolving medicinal drugs for detoxification of the body, for constipation, for washing wounds and for inhalation.
- 1 How to dilute the medicine for the nebulizer
- 2 How to make inhalation with saline
- 3 What medications are sodium chloride mixed with?
- 4 Inhalation with saline when coughing < / h2> ATсе простудные заболевания начинаются с кашля, поэтому важно при первых симптомах использовать ингаляции. The vapors obtained by this procedure dilute the sputum, translate it into a fluid state. The following types of drugs are selected for the nebulizer: mucolytics that remove sputum: Ambroxol, Pulmozyme; < / li> бронхолитики, устраняющие сокращение бронхов: «ATентолин», «Беродуал»; alkalies that help moisturize the mucous membranes: mineral water, saline in pure the form; < / li> antimicrobial antiseptics: “Furacilin”, “Dekasan”. < / li> < / ul> Inhaled every 4 hours with a break of 6 hours. The course of treatment should not exceed 10 days in a row. The duration of the procedure for an adult is 10 minutes. The dosage of drugs in relation to the saline solution when dry cough is 1: 1, and when wet – 1: 3. Saline inhalation with rhinitis < / h2> With a head cold, inhalation with saline is a great way to keep the mucous membrane normal and speed recovery. But do not count on a quick effect – saline will reduce the amount of discharge and relieve swelling, at best, a couple of days after the start of application. With a cold, inhalation makes sense only with a steam inhaler – nebulizers will be useless. The sequence of actions is the same as when coughing, and the procedure is repeated every 3 hours. Remember that inhalations with saline are not always shown, but only in the following cases: if there is no high body temperature; < / li> in the absence of blood, green clots and pus in the nose; < / li> in the absence of pain in the ears; < / li> school-age children and adults. < / li> < / ul> Как приготовить физраствор самостоятельно
How to dilute the medicine for the nebulizer
According to the instructions for use, saline for inhalation used in the treatment of:
- chronic and acute bronchitis;
- bronchial asthma;
- obstructive pulmonary pathology and many others.
Nebulizer therapy is indicated only for lung diseases or bronchus, and its use in nasopharyngeal diseases is less efficiently. After all, the smallest sizes of droplets fall when you breathe into deep sections, not settling on the walls of the upper respiratory tract. When inhaling, the patient inhales the smallest particles of saline, which cause sputum thinning, improved expectoration, emollient effects on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
Nebulizer can also be used to prepare saline at home or prepare a pharmacy drug. Before use, the medicine must be warm to room temperature and then 2-3 ml of chloride solution sodium, pure or mixed with other medicinal drugs poured into the nebulizer. Dilute saline is better with drugs that expand the bronchi, which help to expectorant phlegm, freeing the airways from mucus.
How to make inhalation with saline
After physic sodium chloride solution for inhalation was placed in an inhaler, it should be inhaled deeply in pairs.
The procedure is usually carried out in several stages:
- First, inhalation is made with bronchodilator medicinal means.
- After 20 minutes with drugs that promote removal sputum
- And after her discharge comes the turn of antibiotics.
All treatment requires strict medical supervision, especially if it is held for a child.
AT recent inhalation with saline using a nebulizer common for catarrhal diseases of children of different ages, even babies. This type of inhaler is indispensable in the treatment of children bronchial asthma, cough, runny nose. Saline solution refuel in an inhaler, should not have a temperature above 50 degrees, and if the child is less than 3 years old, then the temperature of the solution should be 37 degrees.
Saline inhalation for children is carried out every 3-4 hours, but you need to withstand a period of one to one and a half hours after eating. The maximum duration of the procedure should not exceed 2 minutes. ATдыхание паров должно происходить без напряжения, естественным in a way. After inhalation, you can not go out, eat or drink in for an hour. Method of use and dose during pregnancy are the same like children.
How many ml of saline need for inhalation in the treatment of an adult man? As with children, adults need 2-3 ml of liquid, but The procedure can be carried out up to 10 minutes. First do the shallow inhale with your mouth, then breathing is delayed for 3-5 seconds, and exhale nose. After inhalation, the nebulizer should be washed with water and thoroughly. to dry.
- An open vial of saline can be stored after opening more than 3 days.
- The shelf life of a closed bottle ranges from 1.5 to 3 years, in depending on the volume of the bottle.
What medications are sodium chloride mixed with?
If medicines are prescribed for inhalation, they too divorced with saline in the proportion specified by the doctor. Chloride sodium, which is used to dissolve drugs, is diluted in completely different proportions from 1: 1 to 1:30, so it is important that dosage prescribed by a specialist.
Mixing preparations are prescribed, depending on the type. diseases:
- When wet cough is used, as a rule, “Lasolvan”, �”Ambromgexal”,
- When dry cough – “Ambrobene”, “Pulmicort”, “Berodual.”
- In case of infectious pathologies, “Gentamicin” is effective, �”Chlorophyllipt”, “Miramistin”.
- To relieve inflammatory processes are great natural herbal preparations “Malavit”, “Rotokan”, tinctures propolis, calendula, eucalyptus.
- For the expansion of the bronchi prescribed “Berotek”, “Salgim” «ATентолин».
- For the prevention and treatment of rhinitis use mineral water �”Borjomi”, “Narzan”.