Peaches contain a lot of useful substances that
necessary to man.
This fruit is easily digested, and its juicy and aromatic pulp
tones and refreshes.
Regular consumption of peaches improves digestion and
promotes increased appetite.
To feast on this fruit not only in summer, but also in winter, from
peaches make various preparations – jam, compotes, jams and
- 1 Peach jam – the basic principles of cooking
- 2 Recipe 1. Peach jam
- 3 Recipe 2. Peach jam with lemon
- 4 Recipe 3. Peach jam with mint
- 5 Recipe 4. Peach jam with starch
- 6 Рецепт 5. Джем из персиков в bread maker
- 7 Recipe 6. Fragrant peach jam in a slow cooker
- 8 Recipe 7. Peach jam with rosemary
- 9 Peach jam – tips and tricks
Peach jam – the basic principles of cooking
Peach jam is a real sweet tooth treat. Gentle,
fragrant and sweet jam is suitable for smearing on toast during
tea time, and for preparing various baking and
For jam take ripe, juicy fruits without damage and
pests. Fruits thoroughly wash, break open and remove the bones.
The flesh of the peaches is spread in an enameled pot and poured
boiling water. Cover and boil on low heat for 15 minutes,
until the fruit is soft.
The resulting mass is cooled and fray through a sieve to
get a uniform, delicate texture.
Pour peach puree into enamelware and add
sugar at the rate of one to one. Stir and set to slow
the fire. Boil mashed potatoes, periodically removing the foam, to the desired
consistency of jam. The longer it boils, the thicker it turns out.
Peach jam is laid out in prepared jars and
hermetically sealed. To do this, take the dishes, no more than
Peach jam can be prepared with the addition of citrus or
other fruits. To make the mass thick, add to it
agar-agar, pectin, gelatin or starch.
To add flavor to the jam, add cinnamon, rosemary or
Recipe 1. Peach jam
200 ml of purified water;
one and a half kilograms of peaches;
granulated sugar – one and a half kilograms.
1. Wash soft, ripe peaches thoroughly under the tap and remove
2. Put the peach into the enameled bowl and pour it over.
boiling water. Boil fruit a quarter of an hour, covered with a lid. Peaches
should become soft.
3. Then cool the peaches, and strain them through a sieve. AT
peach puree add sugar, mix and pour the resulting
mass in enamel ware. Send it to a slow fire and
cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula and removing the foam, until
the desired consistency.
4. Wash the jars and send them to the oven for sterilization.
It’s enough to hold them there for about 15 minutes. Spread the hot jam over
to banks and hermetically cork them. After harvesting
cool, send it to storage in the cellar.
Recipe 2. Peach jam with lemon
half a lemon;
two kg of peaches;
half a kilo of sugar.
1. Peaches помещаем ненадолго в холодную воду, после чего
wash well. Pure peaches shift in wide
the dishes. AT чайнике кипятим воду и заливаем фрукты boiling water.
Leave for a few minutes. Then pour the hot water and right there
2. Remove peaches from peaches. If in some places it is tight
adjacent to the pulp, you can cut it with a thin layer of sharp
3. Peeled peaches are broken into pieces. If the pulp is thick,
cut into slices.
4. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice straight out of half
on the peach pulp. Stir. Lemon make jam lightly
sourish and will not let the peaches darken.
5. Put the container with the peaches on a slow fire and make jam,
without adding water. The mixture is constantly mixed with a wooden spatula.
Half an hour is enough for the fruit to become soft.
6. Pour the formed juice into the pan and chop the peaches in
puree with an immersion blender. We shift mashed potatoes to the pan with
juice and add sugar.
7. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spatula. Put the pan
on fire, adjusting it so that the mass is slightly boiling.
Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Clean cans are hot in the oven. We pack jam on
jars and cork tightly lids. We harbor the workpiece and
leave to cool.
Recipe 3. Peach jam with mint
sprig of mint;
peaches – a kilogram;
fructose – 400 g
1. Peaches нужно очистить от кожуры. If it fits tightly to
pulp, dip the peaches for a few minutes in boiling water, and then
rinse off immediately with cold water.
2. Peeled peaches, cut into slices. ATыложите
prepared fruits in an enamel container and sprinkle them
fructose. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice out of it.
directly on the peaches. Stir and leave the fruit to four.
3. After the allotted time, add mint leaves and put
емкость на средний the fire. ATарите минут сорок, периодически снимая
the foam. No need to mix the jam. ATстряхивайте периодически
the pan. This will keep the amber structure and shape.
4. Spread hot jam in sterile jars, tightly
caulk tin lids and leave covered with a warm cloth until
Recipe 4. Peach jam with starch
12 g of corn starch;
200 g of sugar;
50 ml of purified water.
1. Peaches помещаем ненадолго в холодную воду. Then carefully
их моем, разламываем пополам и вынимаем bones. Chop the flesh
peach random pieces.
2. Place the peaches in an enamel bowl. Falling asleep fruit
half sugar. Put the basin on the stove, pour in the cleaned
water and boil until sugar dissolves.
3. ATсыпаем остальной сахар. Cut the lemon and squeeze the juice out.
half a lemon in a peach mass. We also put cinnamon stick here.
Keep on fire for about five minutes.
4. Add a spoonful of filtered water to the starch and well
mix it up. ATводим смесь крахмала в персики тонкой струйкой.
Mix, and after a couple of minutes, remove the basin from the fire. ATынимаем
5. Pour jam into sterile jars and spin them with tin.
lids. Wrap a warm cloth and leave for a day.
Рецепт 5. Джем из персиков в bread maker
240 grams of sugar;
400 г спелых персиков без bones.
1. Peaches тщательно моем под холодной, проточной водой.
Разламываем их пополам и вынимаем bones. Peach Halves
lay on a towel and leave them to dry slightly.
2. Then cut the peach halves into small cubes together with
3. We shift the sliced peaches into the bowl of the bread maker.
4. From above we fall asleep the fruit with sugar. ATставляем чашу в прибор и
close the lid. ATыбираем на панели программу «Джем» или
«ATаренье». Готовим джем на протяжении hours ATремя определяем в
depending on the model of the bread machine.
5. Open the lid of the unit and unfold the hot jam by
sterile dry cans. Hermetically tighten the banks lids
we shelter a rug and leave to cool for a day.
Recipe 6. Fragrant peach jam in a slow cooker
50 grams of sugar;
a kilo of peaches;
750 ml of purified water;
50 ml of lemon juice.
1. Put ripe peaches in cold filtered water and
leave for ten minutes. Then drain the water, and my fruit under
by crane. Cut each персик пополам и вынимаем bones. Pulp
crumble into small pieces.
2. We send crushed peaches in a multicooker bowl. ATливаем
add water and sugar. Stir.
3. Close the lid of the unit, activate the “Quenching” program and
варим, периодически перемешивая, полтора hours Lemon wash, wipe
and cut it in half. ATыжимаем из него the juice.
4. After an hour and a half, open the cover of the unit and add
lemon juice and marjoram. ATновь закрываем крышку, включаем тот же режим
and prepare the jam for the same amount of time.
5. Half-liter jars of mine and send a quarter of an hour
oven. Spread hot jam in jars and roll
жестяными lids. Укутываем и leave to cool.
Then we remove the blank into the cellar.
Recipe 7. Peach jam with rosemary
12 g of gelatin;
600 g peaches;
100 ml of lemon juice;
400 grams of sugar;
rosemary – a few twigs.
1. Peaches выкладываем в глубокую емкость и заливаем водой.
Leave about ten minutes. Then the fruit is washed. Cut each
peach half and take out the bone. Pulp cut into slices.
We put crushed peaches in a copper basin and fill them with sugar.
Leave for an hour to let the peaches juice.
2. We interrupt peach mass to a state of mashed potatoes with the help
submersible blender. We send a basin on the fire and put in it
washed sprigs of rosemary. ATарим, постоянно перемешивая, минут
3. Gelatin is soaked in water. Lemon cut and squeeze out
the juice. Add soaked gelatin and lemon juice in hot peach
mashed potatoes. ATетки розмарина вынимаем и выбрасываем. They have already completed
its function. Mix, keep on fire a couple more minutes.
4. Place the hot jam in half-liter jars and
tightly закатываем жестяными lids.
Peach jam – tips and tricks
- For jam, take ripe, but not overripe fruit with a soft,
- It is advisable to remove peels from peaches before making jam,
as it can give the jam a bitter taste.
- Чтобы легко снять кожицу с персиков, обдайте их boiling water.
Add the zest or citrus juice in the peach jam to
dilute the sugary sweetness of the fruit.