- 1 Who is the Mediterranean diet for?
- 1.1 Principle of diet
- 1.2 List of permitted products
- 1.3 What to eat?
- 2 Menus for the week
- 2.1 Breakfast Recipes
- 2.2 Recipes for dinner with a Mediterranean diet
- 3 The right way out of the diet
Experienced travelers note that the inhabitants of the Mediterranean
(France, Italy, Greece, Spain and the Middle East) are different
perfect physical condition and health. What is their secret? Cause
harmony lies not only in good genetics, but also in the right,
balanced nutrition that helps maintain health and
form. The Mediterranean diet is a way of life that allows
slowly but surely reach your goal and get rid of the extra
kilograms. Do not expect that respecting the Mediterranean
the diet will be able to lose weight in an instant and be transformed, those extra pounds will be
leave gradually but surely and in the future they will not return
Who is the Mediterranean diet for?
The Mediterranean diet is one of the most balanced and
healthy weight loss methods that have won a lot
recommendations from doctors from Europe and the USA. Besides
effective slimming, the Mediterranean diet helps
cleanse the body of accumulated toxins, strengthen
bones, teeth, nails and hair, normalize blood sugar levels,
prevent cardiovascular diseases, normalize
blood pressure, prevent Alzheimer’s disease,
reduce the risk of colorectal cancer and mammary glands. Besides
of this, the Mediterranean diet reduces the risk of developing chronic
diseases of the bronchi, saturates the body with useful antioxidants.
The healthy diet of the Mediterranean diet has no contraindications and
shown even during pregnancy, during lactation.
Mediterranean diet for diabetics is suitable
better what was found by scientists from the Italian University in
Naples. It allows people suffering from high sugar,
effectively lose weight, strengthen the cardiovascular
the system. To normalize blood sugar should be excluded when
Mediterranean diet wine.
The Mediterranean diet for men is a godsend. Her menu
consists of products enriched in beta-carotene, calcium,
phosphorus, potassium, vitamins of group D, E, B12, A, C, which
are natural antioxidants. In the rhythm of modern life, in
connection with constant stress, bad habits (smoking,
alcohol abuse) reproductive function
men waning. Mediterranean diet menu based on
the prevalence of natural antioxidants, will increase male
Mediterranean diet for heart attackers – the right system
nutrition, preventing the risk of developing a heart attack.
Numerous research scientists have shown that the prevalence in
a diet of fresh vegetables and fruits, cereals, fish and seafood
have a positive effect on strengthening the walls of blood vessels.
Principle of diet
Basic principles of the Mediterranean
- Fractional power. There should be three main meals per day.
(breakfast, lunch, dinner) and two snacks. You can eat nuts,
freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juice, fermented milk
- It is necessary to use only fresh and high-quality products.
without dyes and additives.
- Olive oil is the main source of fat, and therefore
should be in the diet daily.
- Salt should be completely excluded because it provokes
fluid retention, interfering with weight loss.
- Per day is allowed to drink 1 glass of dry red wine for
women and no more than 2 glasses for men.
- Compliance with water balance. Daily need to drink
1.5-2.5 liters of non-carbonated water. Allowed to use
custard coffee and leaf tea (without sugar).
- Daily consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits
(mostly orange and green).
- Daily consumption of legumes, cereals, cereals, pasta
products from durum wheat.
- White meat is allowed several times a week.
lean poultry, fish and seafood.
- Red meat should be excluded from your diet or
use no more than 1 time per month.
- Sugar should be replaced with honey, but not more than 2 teaspoons in
- Heat treatment of dishes – boiling, stewing, baking,
List of allowed products
What can you eat with the Mediterranean diet
- Products Available in the Mediterranean Diet Menu
- Olive oil;
- Legumes (peas, beans, lentils);
- Cereals and cereals (oats, rice, buckwheat);
- Whole wheat bread;
- Vegetables and greens;
- Fruits and berries;
- Dairy and dairy products;
- Pasta made from durum wheat;
- Red dry wine (1 glass for women, 2 glasses for
Products Available in the Mediterranean Diet Menu 2-3
times a week:
- Low-fat meat (mostly white – rabbit meat);
- Low-fat bird (turkey, chicken);
- Sea fish (sardine, mackerel, herring);
- Seafood (shrimps, mussels, lobsters);
- Natural honey
what can not eat?
The list of prohibited foods in the Mediterranean
- Pastry baking;
- Sweets and desserts;
- Canned meat and vegetables;
- Figs, bananas, grapes;
- Packaged juices (especially fruit);
- Semi-finished products;
- Fast food;
- Sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup);
- Strong alcohol, sweet wines;
Menu for the week
Lose weight in a week on the Mediterranean diet at 3-6
kilograms. Observing the suggested menu and daily drinking regimen
(1.5-2 liters of pure water without gas), you can get rid of a pair of three
extra pounds, speed up metabolism, remove excess fluid,
as well as toxins and toxins from the body.
Mediterranean diet – weekly slimming menu
(breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner):
- Mashed lentils. Steamed veal steak. A tomato,
- 1 glass of milk;
- Chicken Risotto.
- Muesli with berries and 1 tsp. honey;
- 1 cup of kefir 1%;
- Buckwheat. Vegetable salad with feta cheese. Meatballs from
- Cheese soup with shrimps.
- Eggplant in sour cream sauce;
- Tomato juice 1 cup;
- Lenten rice. Vegetable stew. Steamed beef cutlets;
- Ryazhenka 1 glass;
- Grilled fish with vegetables.
- Fat-free cottage cheese, seasoned with natural yogurt with
- Green apple;
- Paste. Boiled chicken fillet. Greek salad”;
- Cucumber smoothie;
- Sea bass with tomatoes and capers.
- Fruit salad;
- Cheese 100 gr;
- Roast beef. Vegetable salad;
- A handful of walnuts;
- Паста с мореproducts. Arugula salad.
- Oatmeal with fruit pieces;
- Orange juice;
- Green borscht 2 slices of whole grain bread. Fish fillet on
- A glass of kefir 1%;
- Salad with tuna.
- A handful of almond nuts;
- Pea soup. 2 slices of whole grain bread. Boiled fillet
- Carrot smoothie;
- Salad “Spicy”.
In order to follow the Mediterranean diet was easier
It is recommended to think over your menu for the week.
Scheduled recipes on the clock will not break with
intended method of losing weight.
We offer you the recipes of dishes that can
include in your menu while adhering to the Mediterranean diet
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs;
- A tomato;
- Greens (dill, parsley to taste);
- Olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Milk 200 ml;
- Flour 1.5 UF.
- Beat eggs with milk and flour on a blender.
- Pour the mixture onto a pan heated with vegetable oil,
simmer over low heat under the lid.
- Tomato and greens rinse. Chop greens, chop tomatoes
cover with omelette, cover with lid.
- After 3 minutes, gently turn the omelet over to the other side,
Cover with a lid, stew for another 3 minutes.
Delicate omelet will energize in the morning during compliance
Eggplant in sour cream sauce
- Sour cream;
- Olive oil;
- Peel eggplants, cut into cubes.
- Peel onion and garlic. Chop garlic, onion
cut into small cubes.
- Put the onion on the preheated pan with vegetable oil and
eggplant, simmer 5 minutes over medium heat, periodically
- Add garlic to vegetables, stew for another 5 minutes.
- Pour sour cream into vegetables, mix, cover, simmer 5
minutes to readiness of vegetables.
- Wash greens, chop, decorate the dish when serving.
Turn on the savory Mediterranean dish “Eggplant in
sour cream sauce “in the menu of your diet for breakfast.
- Natural yoghurt.
- Peel kiwi and orange, cut into cubes.
- Wash strawberries, cut into slices.
- Rinse berries, mix with fruit.
- Fill a fruit salad with natural yoghurt,
Fruits are essential products in the daily menu.
Mediterranean Diet Dinner Recipes
Salad with tuna
- Tuna fillet (can be canned without oil);
- Eggs 2 pieces;
- Lettuce leaves;
- A tomato;
- Olive oil.
- Chop tuna fillet with a fork.
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, cool, cut large
- Peel onion, cut into half rings.
- Помидоры промыть, нарезать средними slices.
- Put lettuce on a plate, add vegetables and fish,
- Season the salad with olive oil.
Hearty Tuna Salad Replace Full Dinner During
Sea bass with tomatoes and capers
- Sea bass;
- Cherry tomatoes”;
- Lemon juice;
- Olive oil.
- Clean the fish from viscera, gills and scales, rinse, lay out
on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper.
- Capers and tomatoes rinse. Cut the tomatoes into halves,
put the vegetables to the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with vegetables with olive oil and send.
bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, chop. Parsley grind.
Beat parsley with garlic in a blender, strain through a sieve,
mix with lemon juice.
- Before serving fish, sprinkle it with lemon sauce.
Sea bass with tomatoes and capers — излюбленное блюдо жителей
Greece, include it in your diet with a Mediterranean diet on
Cheese Soup with Shrimps
- Shrimp 400 gr;
- Melted cheese 400 gr;
- Dried herbs (dill, parsley, garlic);
- Olive oil;
- Pour water into the pot, bring to a boil, throw
melted cheese, reduce the gas and cook, covered with a lid.
- Peel onions and carrots. Chop the onions, carrots
Shred on a coarse grater.
- Fry vegetables in a pan heated with olive oil 5
- Throw stewed vegetables and peeled shrimps into the pan,
накрываем крышкой и варим на слабом огне 15 minutes
- Add dry herbs to the soup, stir, cook for another 3 minutes and
- Перед подачей даем супу настояться 25-30 minutes
Treat yourself to the delicate taste and mouth-watering cheese soup with
креветками на обед или ужин во время Mediterranean diet.
- Chicken fillet;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- Chees Feta”;
- Lettuce leaves;
- Olive oil;
- Lemon juice. Cooking method:
- Take the Bulgarian pepper (green and red), cleanse the seeds,
нарезаем крупными slices.
- Onions cleaned from the peel, cut into half rings.
- Fry the vegetables in a pan heated with olive oil until
golden brown, cool.
- Wash chicken fillet, fry from both sides on preheated
pan until rosy, cool, cut into small pieces, 2
- Cheese “Feta” cut into small cubes.
- Decorate the plate with lettuce leaves, spread vegetables on top,
then poultry meat, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Salad “Spicy” — отличный вариант ужина во время
The right way out of the diet
In order to maintain the achieved result of losing weight with
using a Mediterranean diet, you need the right way out.
It consists in the continuation of nutrition on basic principles
Mediterranean methods of losing weight. During its compliance,
the body has become accustomed to eating vegetables and fruits, cereals,
pasta, lean meat, fish or poultry, which is worth
leave in your diet when leaving. Since the Mediterranean
diet – balanced and quite satisfying, you can continue
to comply with it in the future, achieving the desired weight loss.
When leaving the Mediterranean diet many continue
make up your daily diet of acceptable foods,
increasing only the volume of servings. To save for a long time
the result of losing weight and preventing weight gain in the future should
pay special attention to your physical exertion. Regular
playing sports, long walks, daily exercises,
refusal to use the elevator will not only keep the weight under
control, but also improve muscle tone, skin elasticity.