Due to its taste quality, affordable price hake –
popular among housewives fish.
In addition, the hake has very few bones, so it is loved to cook and
for children’s table in the form of steaks or meatballs.
Hook in the crock-pot turns out gentle and tasty regardless of
cooking method and the presence of additional ingredients.
- 1 Hook Multicooker – General Cooking Principles
- 2 Recipe 1. Hack in a slow cooker
- 3 Recipe 2. Hake in a multicooker with spices
- 4 Recipe 3. Hake in a multicooker with vegetables
- 5 Recipe 4. Hake in a multicooker with potatoes and cheese
- 6 Recipe 5. Baked in hake sauce in a slow cooker
- 7 Recipe 6. Steamed Hake in a multicooker
- 8 Recipe 7. Hake in a slow cooker under an egg-cheese sauce
- 9 Hake in the multicooker – tricks and tips
Hook Multicooker – General Cooking Principles
Hook in the slow cooker can be stewed, fried, baked, boiled on
a couple. If there is no desire to additionally cook garnish for fish, you can
add when cooking fish cereals, vegetables in the slow cooker in
чашу к хеку или на контейнер для приготовления на a couple.
Fish goes well with foods such as onions, carrots,
potatoes, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese and more. Also for hake
You can use various spices and seasonings: black pepper or
white, mustard seeds, lemon, ginger, greens or ready seasoning
Before cooking, rinse the fish, cut off the tail and
fins, clear of entrails. If the hake is frozen, then its
pre-thawed in any convenient way. Small fish
they are usually not cut, they are cooked whole, but the large is divided into several
Recipe 1. Hack in a slow cooker
• four pieces of hake fillet;
• salt pepper;
• flour, vegetable oil.
1. Thaw fillet of hake, rinse and dry paper
2. Sift flour in a bowl, mix it with salt and pepper.
3. Dip each piece of fish well in flour, excess
4. Turn on the multicooker in the “Frying” mode, if such a function
No, set the “Baking” mode.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the bowl, heat it.
6. Put the fillet in the hot oil, fry first with one
sides within 5-7 minutes until golden brown,
after turn over on the other side.
7. Fry for another 2-3 minutes, gently remove on a paper napkin,
giving, thus, excess oil to drain.
8. Serve a multivark hake with any side dish to choose from:
mashed potatoes, boiled rice or buckwheat, stewed, fresh
or pickled vegetables, garnish with herbs to taste.
Recipe 2. Hake in a multicooker with spices
• a pound of frozen hake;
• 10 grams of ginger root;
• 20 grams of dried basil;
• pinch of coriander and white pepper;
• a couple of sprigs of fresh basil and a slice of lemon;
• salt, olive oil.
1. Defrost the fish before removing it in the refrigerator or on a plate.
on the kitchen table.
2. If the fish is small, it is enough to clean it, larger
should be cut into portions.
3. Rinse the prepared fish, peel it off and at
necessities from viscera.
4. Grate the root of ginger on a fine grater, mix with dried
basil, coriander, white pepper and salt.
5. Pour olive oil into the prepared spicy mass,
mix it up.
6. Rub the prepared fish with fragrant spices. To hake
soaked better, you can do a few punctures on the carcass.
7. Pour 600-700 ml of water into the multi-cooker bowl.
8. Put the prepared hake on the steaming container,
Place it in a bowl above the water.
9. Close the multicooker lid, cook for 30 minutes by selecting
�”Cooking for a couple.”
10. Put the finished fish in portions on plates with a side dish or
without it, decorate with washed sprigs of basil and a slice
Recipe 3. Hake in a multicooker with vegetables
• 500 grams of fish;
• two tomatoes;
• a teaspoon of lemon juice;
• to taste seasoning for fish and salt;
• vegetable oil.
1. Clean the fish well, cutting off the fins, head, tail,
removing the insides. Rinse and dry the prepared carcass.
2. Cut the fish into small steaks, sprinkle with lemon juice
и натрите солью и приправой for fish.
3. Peel the onions and carrots, chop the onions with the finest
half rings, rub carrots on a fine grater.
4. Rinse the tomatoes, fill with boiling water for a moment.
Peel, cut into small cubes.
5. Pour some vegetable oil into the multi-cooker bowl.
lay on an even layer of onions.
6. Spread the fish over the top, cover it with a layer of carrots.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Having closed the cover of the multicooker, set the program on
�”Quenching” by setting the timer for one hour.
9. The finished hake is very tender and juicy and perfect.
harmonizes with boiled potatoes.
Recipe 4. Hake in a multicooker with potatoes and cheese
• two hake carcasses;
• a pound of potatoes;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• carrots, onions;
• 100 grams of grated cheese;
• salt and spices.
1. Thaw, wash and clean the hake carcasses.
2. Cut each carcass into several pieces, season
moth and spice. Set aside for a while, letting the fish
3. Peel and chop the carrot and onion: cut the onion
in small cubes, and grate the carrot.
4. Put the vegetables, after mixing them, to the bottom
5. Place the pickled fish on top of the chopped vegetables.
6. Lubricate the hake with sour cream.
7. Turn to garnish for fish: peel potatoes, chop them
thin circles, a little salt and pepper to taste.
8. Grate the grated cheese.
9. Spread the potatoes evenly in the double boiler insert
sprinkle it on top with cheese.
10. Place the cake with the potatoes and cheese in the bowl where it is already lying.
fish, close the device cover.
11. Prepare a hake in a slow cooker in Baking mode for 40 minutes.
12. Put the dish in portions on plates, sprinkle with fresh
Recipe 5. Baked in hake sauce in a slow cooker
• three fish;
• two bulbs;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• 50 grams of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil, some water;
• salt, spices, seasonings and herbs.
1. If the hake carcass is frozen, give it full time
thaw out. After rinse the fish, get rid of the tail, fins and
2. Prepare the prepared hake thoroughly in cold water,
dry with paper napkins, cut into three parts.
3. Mix salt with spices, rub this mixture into each piece.
4. Now peel the onions, cut them into thin quarter rings.
Put the onion on the vegetable oil heated in the “Frying” mode,
Pass until the vegetable softens and becomes golden.
5. Remove the roasted onions temporarily on a plate.
6. Without rinsing the bowl, place the prepared hake in it,
pre-rolled fish in flour.
7. Make a sauce of salt, spice, sour cream and mayonnaise, you can
taste put a pinch of ground ginger. Fill it with pieces
8. Pour a little, literally a third of a glass, of water.
9. Cook the fish for 40 minutes by selecting the Baking mode or
10. Put the finished fish in the plate, pour abundantly fragrant
соусом, украсьте chopped greens.
Recipe 6. Steamed Hake in a multicooker
• three pieces of fillet hake;
• one lemon;
• a tablespoon of mustard beans;
• salt, pepper, oil, fresh dill.
1. Put the thawed fillet on a cutting board, cut
into 3-4 parts.
2. Transfer to a bowl, pour the juice of one lemon and dining
spoon of vegetable or olive oil.
3. Add the washed and finely chopped dill leaves, seeds
mustard, salt and black pepper. Let the fish stand for 30-40
4. Pour water, approximately 400-600 ml, into the multicooker bowl,
установите решетку для варки на a couple.
5. Place the pickled on the grill in a neat row.
6. Готовьте на режиме «Варка на пару» 35 minutes
7. Serve the fish as a main dish to any side dish.
A hake prepared this way in a slow cooker is also ideal.
suitable for dietary table.
Recipe 7. Hake in a slow cooker under an egg-cheese sauce
• half a kilo of hake fillet;
• two bulbs;
• salt pepper;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• two eggs;
• 150 ml of cream.
1. Cut washed and dried hake in small pieces.
2. Crumble the peeled onion into thin half rings and slightly remember
with his hands so he relents and does not remain harsh after
3. Выложите to the bottom мультиварочной чаши лук, сверху равномерно
distribute the fish, you can pre-rub it with your favorite
4. Beat eggs in a small container with cream, salt and
5. Pour the resulting mixture into the bowl.
6. Sprinkle over grated cheese.
7. Cook the fish for 20 minutes by selecting the Multipovar program.
Hake in the multicooker – tricks and tips
• The dish will turn out really tasty if you choose
quality hake The fish should be without dark places and yellow
spots, with a characteristic fishy smell without bitterness and sourness. To the touch
The hake should be elastic, and seemingly shiny and, as it were, wet.
• Frozen fillets should not be covered with white snow, which
speaks of his repeated freezing, only a light ice patina.
If you buy goods in supermarkets in prepacked form,
Also, make sure that there is no snow in the package with the hake.
• When preparing fish, do not forget to remove black films.
from the inside, otherwise the hake may taste bitter. The inside of the fish should be
clean, pinkish color.
• To hake в мультиварке получался каждый раз разным,
experiment with sauces, spices, marinades and extra
• If you fry a hake in a multicooker, it is important not to close
cover so that you can follow the process. The crust should not
get burnt, only a pleasant golden color. By the way
The effect of a beautiful crust can be achieved by rolling fish in flour or