Gooseberry is the only berry that is harvested in
different degrees of maturity.
For compote take dense, not overripe berries, and overripe
fruits are used to make juice, jam or jam.
Gooseberry berries are rich in pectins, vitamins, organic
acids and trace elements.
- 1 Gooseberry Compote for the Winter – Basic Principles preparations
- 2 Recipe 1. Compote gooseberry for the winter. First way
- 3 Recipe 2. Gooseberry compote for the winter. Second way
- 4 Recipe 3. Gooseberry compote for the winter with mint
- 5 Recipe 4. Gooseberry compote for the winter with black currant
- 6 Recipe 5. Gooseberry compote for the winter with an orange
- 7 Recipe 6. Gooseberry compote for the winter with raspberries
- 8 Рецепт 7. Компот из крыжовника на зиму с cherry
- 9 Recipe 8. Gooseberry Compote for the winter “Mojito”
- 10 Recipe 9. Gooseberry Compote with Apples
- 11 Gooseberry Compote – Tips and Tricks
Gooseberry Compote for the Winter – Basic Principles
Gooseberry compote has an interesting taste and aroma, but for
colors it is advisable to add raspberry, black currant or
For compote, slightly unripe, dense berries without
damage. It is desirable that the fruits were the same size,
so that they boil evenly.
Freshly picked berries are sorted, remove the tails and washed. Every
berry prick, as the gooseberry is quite dense
Prepare a glass container. It is washed and sterilized. Berries
gooseberry laid out on the banks and pour sugar syrup.
Banks are covered with lids and sterilized in weakly boiling water for a minute.
Banks tightly rolled lids, turn over and cover
a blanket. Hold until complete cooling. Keep compote in the cellar or
Recipe 1. Compote gooseberry for the winter. First way
three kilograms of gooseberry;
liter of purified water;
700 grams of sugar.
1. Glass containers, half a liter and a liter, wash thoroughly
with soda, rinse and sterilize in the oven or over the steam.
2. Go through the freshly picked gooseberries, remove the tails and
put berries in a sieve. Rinse under the faucet and pin down each berry.
toothpick or needle. Spread prepared berries on
3. Pour water into a saucepan, add sugar and cook the syrup until
complete dissolution of the latter. Pour the resulting syrup
4. Cover the jars with lids. Sterilize three minutes from
boil water in a wide saucepan.
5. Roll banks tightly. Flip them down the neck and
wrap a warm blanket. Cool completely and store in
Recipe 2. Gooseberry compote for the winter. Second way
700 grams of sugar per liter of water.
1. We sort out the ripe fruits of the gooseberry, remove the spoiled and
soft fruits. Cut off the remains of the corolla and wash under the tap.
2. Berries крыжовника небольшими порциями кладем в дуршлаг и
dip in boiling water. Blanch a couple of minutes, and immediately put
under a stream of cold water. Leave, to glass all the water.
3. Every ягоду накалываем иглой или зубочисткой. We spread
gooseberry in liter prepared jars, filling them two thirds
4. Boil syrup out of water and sugar, and pour them
gooseberry. Cover banks with boiled lids. Put them in
wide pan with hot water, and sterilized from the moment of boiling
5. Hermetically capped, overturned, covered with warm
cloth and leave to cool. Keep compote in the pantry
Recipe 3. Gooseberry compote for the winter with mint
pound of gooseberry;
six sprigs of mint;
sugar – 150 g
1. Wash two and three-liter glass containers thoroughly with
soda, rinse and sterilize. Boil some lids.
2. Take the ripe berries of the gooseberry, remove the tails. Berries
wash under cold running water. Remove sluggish mint sprigs
leaflets and rinse.
3. Распределите ягоды крыжовника поровну по banks. In each
put sprigs of mint. Pour the contents of the cans under the throat with boiling water,
and cover them with lids. Berries оставьте пропариваться на четверть
hours Then pour the water into the pan, add sugar from here.
calculating 75 grams per can of three liters. Bring to a boil.
4. Fill the contents of the jar with boiling syrup and immediately cork
tightly. Cool the compote by turning the jars upside down and wrapping
their warm cloth.
Recipe 4. Gooseberry compote for the winter with black currant
a glass of gooseberry;
2.5 liters of drinking water;
a glass of granulated sugar;
black currant – a glass.
1. Go through the currants and gooseberries, remove the rotten and soft
fruit. Trim part of the rims and cut off the stem. Wash berries
under a stream of water, put in a colander and leave to glass all
2. Banks volume in a liter to wash with soda, rinse well and
to sterilize. Крышки прокипятить пять minutes
3. Pour water into the pot, add sugar and boil the syrup,
stirring constantly until sugar dissolves and boil. If you want to,
You can add a slice of lemon.
4. Berries черной смородины и крыжовника разложить по банкам и
pour boiling syrup under their very throats. Cover the jars with lids
and place the tara in a wide pan with hot water. Sterilize
с момента вскипания четверть hours
5. Banks hermetically roll, turn, and cool, wrapping
Recipe 5. Gooseberry compote for the winter with an orange
two glasses of gooseberry;
300 grams of sugar;
two liters of purified water.
1. Rinse the orange well under the tap. Wipe and slice it
together with peel rings.
2. Go through the gooseberries, getting rid of soft and cracked berries.
Put the fruit in a strainer and rinse under the tap. Leave to
glass all the water.
3. Банки промойте с soda, rinse and sterilize.
4. Разложите крыжовник поровну по banks. In each добавьте
5. Put sugar in boiling water and cook until it dissolves.
6. Pour the syrup into the cans to the top and immediately
same tightly rolled with boiled caps. Turn the cans
with a drink upside down and cover the blanket. Cool compote put in
cellar or storage room for storage.
Recipe 6. Gooseberry compote for the winter with raspberries
two glasses of gooseberry;
two glasses of granulated sugar;
three glasses of raspberry;
ten glasses of drinking water.
1. If you like sweets, you can take more sugar, but not
less than the specified amount in the recipe.
2. Take the raspberries and gooseberries, remove the garbage, crushed
and spoiled berries. Rinse and drain them in a colander. Leave,
чтобы стекла вся liquid.
3. Place a pot of water on the stove. Pour into boiling water.
сахар и варите, пока он не растворится completely.
4. Banks under compote wash, rinse and sterilize. AT
spread the glassware equally spread the berries and pour
their boiling syrup. Cover the jars with lids and place them in
wide pan, putting a towel on the bottom.
5. Pour hot water into the pot so that its level reaches
hangers cans. Sterilize for forty minutes at a low boil.
Carefully remove the cans, roll them up tightly and turn them over.
Cool covered blanket.
Рецепт 7. Компот из крыжовника на зиму с cherry
200 g of gooseberry;
200 g cherries;
sugar – 250 g
1. Go through the berries of the gooseberry, tear off the tails, remove
leaflets and trash. ATыложите в сито и промойте под струей воды. ATишню
wash and remove bones.
2. Wash three-liter jar with soda, rinse well and
sterilize over steam. Крышку прокипятите пять minutes
3. Berries поместите в банку, и залейте их кипящей водой.
Cover the jar with a lid and leave to cool. Drain
drink in a saucepan and boil again. ATсыпьте сахар и варите,
stirring constantly until sugar crystals dissolve.
4. Fill the jar with a sweet drink. Top pinch
citric acid. Jar hermetically roll up, flip and
wrap up Leave the compote in this form until complete cooling.
Recipe 8. Gooseberry Compote for the winter “Mojito”
350 g gooseberry;
a glass of sugar;
two slices of lemon.
1. ATозьмите пол-литровую баночку крыжовника. Go through
trim the tails and wash thoroughly.
2. ATеточки мяты ополосните и слегка обсушите. Wash lemon and
cut into slices.
3. Wash the three-liter jar with soda, rinse well and
4. AT подготовленную банку высыпьте ягоды крыжовника, добавьте
three sprigs of mint and lemon slices.
5. AT чайнике вскипятите воду и залейте ею содержимое банки до
top. Cover with a lid, pre-boiling it, and leave
compote to cool for 20 minutes.
6. Then pour the water into the pan and set it on fire. AT банку
Add a glass of sugar and fill all with a boiling drink. Hermetically
закатайте, переверните и укутайте теплым a blanket. Leave compote
for two days before complete cooling.
Recipe 9. Gooseberry Compote with Apples
sugar – a glass;
gooseberry – 300 g;
apples – three pieces.
1. My apples, cut them into four parts and remove
the core. If the apples are large, cut them into slices.
2. Gooseberry sorted out, remove the leaves and spoiled berries.
We shift the fruits into a colander and mine, shaking them intensely.
Оставляем крыжовник в дуршлаге, чтобы стекла вся liquid.
3. Bring the right amount of water to the boil in a saucepan.
We spread в кипящую воду крыжовник, ломтики яблока и доводим до
4. Gradually add sugar to boiling compote. amount
which regulate, based on their preferences, as well as varieties
apples and gooseberries.
5. As soon as the compote boils, reduce the fire to a minimum,
Cover the pot with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Then turn off the heat
и настаиваем компот на протяжении hours
6. Before serving compote, filter and serve, pre
Gooseberry Compote – Tips and Tricks
For compotes for winter gooseberry green is best suited
Sterilize нужно не только банки, но и крышки.
Before the heat treatment of the gooseberry must necessarily
chop so that they do not burst after heat treatment.
Liter cans with compote must be sterilized, since
compote in them quickly cools.
Для компота лучше брать плотные, слегка недозревшие fruit.